Raptors @ Horcats Friday April 5th 7pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Basketball has ruined lamb and bacon for me. If a player with the last name boobs ever plays against the raptors I’m not watching.
    Booby Gibson.

Comment

• JClaw your time has ended. Nooooooooo

Comment

• All that fancy passing but no D.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It's not about saving Kawhi. It's about putting Nurse Freddy in situtations that your stars should be in. Nurse really, really believes in the guy... he just gushes about FVV in articles.
          Ummm.... Bud, he HAS to. The plan is to keep Kawhi AND Siakam. sooooooo Lowry is gone, and VanVleet has to step in.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            im not even mad
            just take me to the chip already
            Not mad either but I hate stupidity. We have a GENERATIONAL defensive player on our team but we never use him against other teams top players. Nurse let VanVleet guard Walker all game. Does Nurse think VanVleet is Gary Payton or something?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Green also for whatever reason was benched the entire 4th.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lol that was a weird ending, final shot wedgie then I guess you can just punt the jump ball out of bounds, who knew
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Dont overhelp on Raps and stay on shooters and you can easily shut this Raps team.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I did not like the last play by Raps, gotta get a better shot than that.

Comment

• whatever. raps in 4.

Comment

• Raps haven't played defense in the 1st half for like the last 20-30 games or so. 3rd quarter is when we normally try to flip the switch, but the Hornets played with the intensity of a desperate team, and shut our switch off. That, and some questionable reffing.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Not mad either but I hate stupidity. We have a GENERATIONAL defensive player on our team but we never use him against other teams top players. Nurse let VanVleet guard Walker all game. Does Nurse think VanVleet is Gary Payton or something?
                          THAT'S the annoying part. I don't mind the loss is how we lost. He hasn't shown that he will put Kawhi on the other teams best player very often. So I'm not too sure we can expect that for sure in the playoffs.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

Ummm.... Bud, he HAS to. The plan is to keep Kawhi AND Siakam. sooooooo Lowry is gone, and VanVleet has to step in.
                            Meh. If you're looking to replace Lowry, you've got tons of choices via trade or free agency that are way better than Van Vleet. The gap between Lowry and FVV is huge. This team shouldn't be jigging the entire rotation around developing FVV to replace Lowry.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                              JClaw your time has ended. Nooooooooo
                              Thx. Had a good run. It began and ended with a three point shot from Lamb. The Lamb giveth and the Lamb taketh away. Good wishes to whoever comes next.

Comment

• Also 3 secs is a lot of time. They should've designed a much better play than a Kawhi contested fadeaway 2.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X