Raptors @ Horcats Friday April 5th 7pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Not mad either but I hate stupidity. We have a GENERATIONAL defensive player on our team but we never use him against other teams top players. Nurse let VanVleet guard Walker all game. Does Nurse think VanVleet is Gary Payton or something?
    Yes. Yes, he does.

Comment

• I don't get 5 guys collapsing on Kemba, big shot by Lamb. Glad we don't have to play these guys. We make them heroes.

Comment

• im expecting lots of tricks this post season from Nurse, so lets wait on his ACTUAL playbook.

Playoffs will be the measuring stick, I am just happy every game we come out with no injuries at this point.

Exhale.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Also 3 secs is a lot of time. They should've designed a much better play than a Kawhi contested fadeaway 2.
          Horncasts broke the double screen by just switching on the second one, but Kawhi had the whole side of the floor and didn't need to rush that shot quite so much
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
            I don't get 5 guys collapsing on Kemba, big shot by Lamb. Glad we don't have to play these guys. We make them heroes.
            I don't know how many guys in the NBA could stay in front of Kemba with a full head of steam
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Dumbass coach and dont give me that BULLSHIT excuse that Raptors were just trying to stay healthy.

Nurse have ZERO after time out plays in his bag except ISOLATION PLAY for either Siakam or Kawhi.

This coach is why this team so talented will get embarrass in the playoffs again

Comment

• Go figure, we win 3 - 4 quarters and lose...Again we are down 14 FGA (94 to 80) because of turnovers. We shoot 53% to their 47%. If we shoot the same number of shots as CHA at 50% that's 14 points we could've had. Who wins?

Comment

• Its no longer a fucking secret that Nurse is creaming on what Van Vleet can offer.

he has waited for so long while the midget was on the mend with that thumb injury

rolling out his three guard line up.

Idiot coach

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Dumbass coach and dont give me that BULLSHIT excuse that Raptors were just trying to stay healthy.

Nurse have ZERO after time out plays in his bag except ISOLATION PLAY for either Siakam or Kawhi.

This coach is why this team so talented will get embarrass in the playoffs again
                    50/50 against the Bucks, 50/50 against the Rockets and 80/20 against GSW and some will still say "I told you so" lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

50/50 against the Bucks, 50/50 against the Rockets and 80/20 against GSW and some will still say "I told you so" lol
                      What does that even mean? They still have to win one seven game series in the first round, another 7 games in the 2nd round before they face either of those teams you mentioned.

Nurse cannot even win against a Hornets team so desperate to get in. Having to lose the 2nd game in a span of a few days vs. the team that resulted to a facial reaction like losing his only nut after a Lamb heave.

He never learned. An idiot

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I don't know how many guys in the NBA could stay in front of Kemba with a full head of steam
                        Your right, I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 guys stay home on their best shooters, make the 3rd or 4th guy beat you. Have help on Kemba, just don't have everyone help.

Comment

• unless I'm missing something here (injury) ...Danny Green ..even if he had a bad game...should have been there in the last minutes ...those are playoff like situations

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

We’re going to be facing guys as good and better than Kemba shortly. At some point you have to beat these guys if you’re a legit contender.

Comment

• Looking more like Van Vleet will close out the quarter moving forward.

Lol.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Looking more like Van Vleet will close out the quarter moving forward.

Lol.
                                hope not... he missed his chance to prove he could get clutch shots last year in game 1 vs the cavs

Comment

Working...
                                X