X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

But is he willing to take 8-12M/year to do that?
    No probably not, I think he'd be worth more like 20 million still

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

If Kawhi stays, Lowry can be a really good starting guard for 3 or 4 more years I think. Adjust his game like Jason kidd did in Dallas.

His days of leading a team with his own offense are gone and will only be further in the rearview but hes a smart player and will continue to adjust
    But is he willing to take 8-12M/year to do that?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    It's crazy how when we only play our top 7-8 players how good we are. If Nurse doesn't stick to that come playoff time I'm going to be livid. Like it's game 80 or whatever, whoever isn't playing well by now or solidified themselves isn't going to. Get over it
    I just don't see Nurse wearing out Kawhi, Lowry or even Green/Gasol by playing only 7-8 players in the first round. Prepare to be livid

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Hornets dancers, though.
    Best insight of whole thread

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    This is the greatest team in Raptors history. I don't think its close either. Unlike in years past they don't need Lowry to put up 20 points a game to win, they have so many weapons.
    If Kawhi stays, Lowry can be a really good starting guard for 3 or 4 more years I think. Adjust his game like Jason kidd did in Dallas.

His days of leading a team with his own offense are gone and will only be further in the rearview but hes a smart player and will continue to adjust

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    It's crazy how when we only play our top 7-8 players how good we are. If Nurse doesn't stick to that come playoff time I'm going to be livid. Like it's game 80 or whatever, whoever isn't playing well by now or solidified themselves isn't going to. Get over it
    The fact it is game 80 is WHY we gotta keep playing these crap guys. Theres no sense over taxing our guys, we should win this game regardless, were cruising into the playoffs fairly nicely right now. It'll only improve when lin and Powell stop getting rotation minutes.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The old adage, "you're only as strong as your weakest link" has never been more applicable.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    This is the greatest team in Raptors history. I don't think its close either. Unlike in years past they don't need Lowry to put up 20 points a game to win, they have so many weapons.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Damn cardiac Kemba is so smooth. Charlotte doesn't deserve him. I wanna see this guy play with another all star or 2 one day
    Kemba can be ridiculous at times.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied

a quick Google search cause I'm bored tells me he was a 6'1 guard for northern Iowa, 111 games played, where he is the teams all time leader in 3 pt% at 47%(!!) On nearly 400 attempts. Damn nick could shoot.
    He's the guy who you'd challenge at the Y to a game of HORSE and he'd make you look silly

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Raps bench celebrations are pretty hype tonight. Team chemistry is as good as it's been all season.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Damn cardiac Kemba is so smooth. Charlotte doesn't deserve him. I wanna see this guy play with another all star or 2 one day

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

I have no prior information on what position Nurse played when he was younger, but I would bet every last penny that it was PG.
    a quick Google search cause I'm bored tells me he was a 6'1 guard for northern Iowa, 111 games played, where he is the teams all time leader in 3 pt% at 47%(!!) On nearly 400 attempts. Damn nick could shoot.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I can't wait for the playoffs. I'm soooooooooooooo tired of these trash ass lineups. Force feeding guys like Norm and Lin minutes when they shouldn't be playing. Keeping guys like Danny and Marc on the bench way too long to give those guys fighting for the 9th man minutes. It's just painful to watch when you see how good our starting lineup is. And how good our lineups are when at least 2 starters are always in the game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X