X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Really cool. I think he was really good for the younger guys. I kind of wonder what role he had in bringing Bruno to Memphis. Wish the guy the best.
    I read somewhere Stack felt like Bruno had a lot of potential when he was coaching the 905 and felt like they kind of let him down when he was traded, I.E he was still young and could turn into a good player. So i could see him being the one in the ear of the F.O about his potential. He is going to be a beast at recruiting in college ball which is a huge factor in program sucess. Who wouldn't want to play for a guy who had both a great college and NBA career?

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Our boy Stack got a job! I think he will be a NBA head coach in the next 5 years. Can't be any worse then Jason Kidd.
    Really cool. I think he was really good for the younger guys. I kind of wonder what role he had in bringing Bruno to Memphis. Wish the guy the best.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    The Bobcats/Hornets are the saddest franchise in the NBA. I swear every year they always finish in the 9th/10th spot. Not good enough to make the playoffs but also not bad enough to draft an impact player.

They should've traded Kemba a long time ago. And now they're just going to lose him for nothing.

They have cool uniforms though.

Got a cool mascot to

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Our boy Stack got a job! I think he will be a NBA head coach in the next 5 years. Can't be any worse then Jason Kidd.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The Bobcats/Hornets are the saddest franchise in the NBA. I swear every year they always finish in the 9th/10th spot. Not good enough to make the playoffs but also not bad enough to draft an impact player.

They should've traded Kemba a long time ago. And now they're just going to lose him for nothing.

They have cool uniforms though.

Leave a comment:

replied
    If Charlotte loses that’ll put the final nail in their coffin. They are probably going to come out guns blazing

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    keep up the silent win streak Jclaw! I think their was more post on that GSW thread then the last 4 games combined

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Why does a forum search for Everything Bismack Biyombo return zero results. Thought it might be fun to see who complained the most when they didn't sign him again lol
    Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Apr 5, 2019, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    started a topic Raptors @ Horcats Friday April 5th 7pm on SN1

Raptors @ Horcats Friday April 5th 7pm on SN1

Once again...don't let it be lost on us that we lost a game that we should have won on a buzzer beating half court bankshot heave...and no one really cared.

It's nice to be in that part of the season

As for the game today....if you really squint...maybe you can find some meaning in it. The folks from Charlotte probably won't care too much because they're busy watching Duke in the Final Four....wait..what's that you say? Right. Well, maybe they'll be focused on North Carolina's run. Them too? All they have left is the Hornets? I guess they have something to play for. 2 1/2 out of a playoff spot but 2 of their next three games after us are against the 7-8 seed group And the other is against Cleveland. Sounds like we will be all hands on deck tonight. Don't really see a reason to play anyone heavy minutes tonight (depending on how much we care about staying 1 1/2 games ahead of the Warriors.). OG is probable so hopefully he can get back in rhythm tonight. Any other reasons to watch the game? Well, it may be our last chance to see Biyombo on the court. His guaranteed contract is over this year and there's only an option for next year. A $17 million dollar player option! Think he might turn that down?......

Oh Charlotte.........
    Anyways...if I am going to start this thread talking about game changing buzzer beating half court shots, we might has well end it with one we liked a bit more

And, in honour of that, after picking Danny G and Siakim for standout games over the last two respectively, I'll go with Kyle for this one.Not such a bold pick to choose our five time all star but he has been playing decreased minutes and deferring quite a bit. Maybe he'll play his part in the Year of the Free Agent K's and remind them who's really the best K point guard.

(couldn't resist)
Working...
X