Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game 81: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors, TSN, April 7, 12PM EST (High Noon) and brunch time out west...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We wont survive this crap show when it matters

Comment

the claw reborn wrote: View Post
      we wont survive this crap show when it matters
      agree

Comment

Now imagine Embiid instead of Whiteside.
        All man. All amazing.

Comment

LOL we are playing sooooo soft. Like no defence what so ever.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

can't hit any open 3s

Comment

Bricking everything on one end, giving up easy penetration on the other end.

Comment

I think the Raps are playing wearing bubble wrap.Seem slow today.

Comment

TO should have came 3 possessions earlier

Comment

Meh, bunch of guys trying not to get hurt, playing for nothing, against a bunch of guys fighting for their lives.... and you're all losing your minds and calling the season a disaster. Worst coach in the NBA....2 games out of first overall. Ahahahaha

Maroons

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                      I think the Raps are playing wearing bubble wrap.Seem slow today.
                      you can blame that on serge gala last night.. like I said earlier we got the Miami flu in our own city

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Meh, bunch of guys trying not to get hurt, playing for nothing, against a bunch of guys fighting for their lives.... and you're all losing your minds and calling the season a disaster. Worst coach in the NBA....2 games out of first overall. Ahahahaha

Maroons
                        LOL I'm cool. Just don't play like this come playoff time and we good
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

down 12 when Gasol checked in. let's witness the gasol effect

Comment

You can just tell that we've been playing like we dont care lol.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              down 12 when Gasol checked in. let's witness the gasol effect
                              He has a huge effect. How yall cant see that and continue to focus of his points is beyond me.

Comment

lol devlin everytime Powell does something good "He's back"!!

Comment

Working...
                                X