Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 81: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors, TSN, April 7, 12PM EST (High Noon) and brunch time out west...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 81: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors, TSN, April 7, 12PM EST (High Noon) and brunch time out west...

Game 81 is coming in bright n' early, and the end of the regular season is upon us.

The Miami Heat will comes to town grasping for air, scratching, clawing and fighting for their playoff dreams. They currently sit 1 game behind the 8th spot, with 3 more games to play.

The Toronto Raptors are in a surreal haze in where they are eagerly waiting for the post-season, but have 2 more games to play. Over these two games they have to find a sweet balance between rest, injury prevention, rhythm, chemistry, and chasing potential homecourt on the NBA finals, should they make it there (as we know they will)

Lineups:

Heat

Vs one the most well rounded, outstanding teams in the league:

...And that's us out west watching the game:

This is my post # 1000. May our boys do us proud.

serge Ibaka had a foundation gala tn that most the team was at. with a 12 tip this screams hangover game. we're going get the Miami flu in Toronto. expect a slow start
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Kelly Olynyk looks like he's transitioning.....and not in a basketball defense to offense kinda way

Comment

I'd be happy if they just suited up the 905 squad.

Comment

I don’t want to call this a must-win, but I think securing 2nd overall seed is really important
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

The good bye home game for the regular season. Let’s go out on a winning note.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Kelly Olynyk looks like he's transitioning.....and not in a basketball defense to offense kinda way

He gets bruised way too easily

Comment

good morning
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Heat defenders seem to be sitting on the pass to the pick-man on the side pick and roll. Have stolen it a couple of times already when the Raptors have tried to feed it to the pickman

Comment

Wade getting a standing ovation? i think i'm gonna puke.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Back to back games with defensive key violations. Donaghy special.

Comment

The new kid..Marc..seems to be finding his way and fitting in pretty well these past few games....
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Anyone have a link to game?

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Why do you hate Wade so much? lol. He's had an amazing career and seems to be a really good guy
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Cheering when he enters the game for the first time in perhaps the last game of his career in Toronto is one thing - cheering when he makes a bucket would be a completely different thing

Comment

Working...
                              X