Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 81: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors, TSN, April 7, 12PM EST (High Noon) and brunch time out west...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important observation: James Johnson with the cornrows rather than the fro today

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

Why do you hate Wade so much? lol. He's had an amazing career and seems to be a really good guy
      I think he just hates everything
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bruh Ibaka and Siakam with the bench and it still doens't work.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Yea the one starter with the bench thing is not gonna work come playoff time. One starter can't save this trash ass bench. We need at least 2 starters in at all times. And if Nurse can't see that we are screwed.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Some baaaaad turnovers that quarter.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              Yea the one starter with the bench thing is not gonna work come playoff time. One starter can't save this trash ass bench. We need at least 2 starters in at all times. And if Nurse can't see that we are screwed.
              what do you mean 1? there's Pascal and Ibaka. Ibaka started for half a year

Comment

Opposing teams will exploit the Raptors because they have a fucking MIDGET OVERRATED DEFENSIVE PLAYER guarding their point guard.

But Nurse this dumbest coach can not see that blatant weakness.

The Dumb and Dumber duo

Comment

Starters can't do shit now.

Comment

Some pretty soft defense

Comment

Fred is such a terrible defender on ball. Why we always have him guarding the other teams offensive initiator is beyond me. But I guess with his heights its hard not to have him guarding that guy
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

We have seen this shot show so many times because this coach’s belief of the midget has been the most unbelievable coach and player relationship.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

what do you mean 1? there's Pascal and Ibaka. Ibaka started for half a year
                          Well he's not a starter anymore and shouldn't be one. BUT I guess I mean two of Danny, Kyle, Pascal, Kawhi and Marc specifically need to be in the game at all times. But Kyle and Kawhi are in the game and its still not helping

Comment

Another unsuccessful AFTER TIME OUT PLAY.

idiot coach

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Opposing teams will exploit the Raptors because they have a fucking MIDGET OVERRATED DEFENSIVE PLAYER guarding their point guard.

But Nurse this dumbest coach can not see that blatant weakness.

The Dumb and Dumber duo
                              Agreed but Fred has to play so we will always have that problem no matter what. He just definitely shouldn't be finishing close games

Comment

Van Vleet is not a fucking high usage player for a contending team

Nurse should not coach a contending team

yet we face that fucking reality

Comment

Working...
                                X