Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 81: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors, TSN, April 7, 12PM EST (High Noon) and brunch time out west...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We wont survive this crap show when it matters

Comment

the claw reborn wrote: View Post
      we wont survive this crap show when it matters
      agree

Comment

Now imagine Embiid instead of Whiteside.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

LOL we are playing sooooo soft. Like no defence what so ever.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

can't hit any open 3s
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Bricking everything on one end, giving up easy penetration on the other end.

Comment

I think the Raps are playing wearing bubble wrap.Seem slow today.

Comment

TO should have came 3 possessions earlier

Comment

Meh, bunch of guys trying not to get hurt, playing for nothing, against a bunch of guys fighting for their lives.... and you're all losing your minds and calling the season a disaster. Worst coach in the NBA....2 games out of first overall. Ahahahaha

Maroons

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                      I think the Raps are playing wearing bubble wrap.Seem slow today.
                      you can blame that on serge gala last night.. like I said earlier we got the Miami flu in our own city

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Meh, bunch of guys trying not to get hurt, playing for nothing, against a bunch of guys fighting for their lives.... and you're all losing your minds and calling the season a disaster. Worst coach in the NBA....2 games out of first overall. Ahahahaha

Maroons
                        LOL I'm cool. Just don't play like this come playoff time and we good
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

down 12 when Gasol checked in. let's witness the gasol effect

Comment

You can just tell that we've been playing like we dont care lol.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              down 12 when Gasol checked in. let's witness the gasol effect
                              He has a huge effect. How yall cant see that and continue to focus of his points is beyond me.

Comment

lol devlin everytime Powell does something good "He's back"!!

Comment

Working...
                                X