Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 81: Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors, TSN, April 7, 12PM EST (High Noon) and brunch time out west...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    down 12 when Gasol checked in. let's witness the gasol effect
    Was 13, not 12 - Raps on a 7-0 run since Gasol (and Powell) entered

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

He has a huge effect. How yall cant see that and continue to focus of his points is beyond me.
      I was being serious... 7 0 run
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

More teams should play zone against us. More so the bench. Our bench can't handle it at all
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

When can we start calling Powell Mr. April?

Comment

The first seven guys are set for the playoffs...but the game within the game is seeing who of Norm, OG, Lin show which one of them is 8 th guy....for potential playing time in the playoffs.

Not a great interview today for OG....Norm looks good..Lin still struggling.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              The first seven guys are set for the playoffs...but the game within the game is seeing who of Norm, OG, Lin show which one of them is 8 th guy....for potential playing time in the playoffs.

Not a great interview today for OG....Norm looks good..Lin still struggling.

OG will get minutes because he's our only other PF so to me it's between Norm and Lin even though neither should play. But Norm is clearly ahead of Lin
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Powell really looks good when he is just a finisher and isn't asked to make plays off the dribble. Gasol really opens up the offense.

Comment

wow just checked the schedule for today. nearly every team in the league has a game

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    Powell really looks good when he is just a finisher and isn't asked to make plays off the dribble. Gasol really opens up the offense.
                    Powell can makes plays off the dribble, but he seems to do best when he initiates those plays off of ball movement, rather than being the initial motion of the offense

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

OG will get minutes because he's our only other PF so to me it's between Norm and Lin even though neither should play. But Norm is clearly ahead of Lin
                      I dunno GLF...OG has not had a good year vs expectations.

He is just 21 and it’s only his second year but based on what he’s done in the last stretch it’s hard to see him playing much in the post season.

Norm while he makes some crazy ill advised drives is finishing better at the rim right now and his 3 pt shot is falling. Both OG and Norm bring their defense every night..but on balance Norm is looking like he is the 8th guy right now. Positionless small ball lineups make this an easier choice.
                      - TGO

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        wow just checked the schedule for today. nearly every team in the league has a game
                        Think the game of the night is Utah at Portland. Portland was sitting pretty in 3rd about 5 days ago..If they drop this one tonight they could go 5th and have to open on the road...

This year has been great for seeding battles in the west and who gets in in the East.
                        - TGO

Comment

I dunno GLF...OG has not had a good year vs expectations.

He is just 21 and it’s only his second year but based on what he’s done in the last stretch it’s hard to see him playing much in the post season.

Norm while he makes some crazy ill advised drives is finishing better at the rim right now and his 3 pt shot is falling. Both OG and Norm bring their defense every night..but on balance Norm is looking like he is the 8th guy right now. Positionless small ball lineups make this an easier choice.
                          Might depend a bit on individual matchups - against Detroit for example, could see OG getting a fair bit of run because of Griffin / Drummond. Against Brooklyn, Norm might see more time

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Might depend a bit on individual matchups - against Detroit for example, could see OG getting a fair bit of run because of Griffin / Drummond. Against Brooklyn, Norm might see more time
                            Fair comment.
                            - TGO

Comment

lol Green had to stoop down to pick up the ball and was still like “yeah, I’ll fire this up immediately”
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Think the game of the night is Utah at Portland. Portland was sitting pretty in 3rd about 5 days ago..If they drop this one tonight they could go 5th and have to open on the road...

This year has been great for seeding battles in the west and who gets in in the East.
                                Pacers nets should be good and Clippers GSW. LA needs to win to avoid falling to 8 seed

Comment

Working...
                                X