Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grantland: Is Terrence Ross Ready to Make the Playoff Leap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Ross will get his wish. Hopefully, we can gather 3 wins and the Bulls, at least, lose to CHA in the last game of the season. I hope NYK is eliminated before our last game.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
      My only interpretation of this would be that Ross is still learning team D.

He's got the effort and the on ball skills.

Maybe there is a reason Casey plays Salmons.
      Ross is also a second year player being asked to guard the opposing teams best player on the wing or sf. He's learning still for sure but he's had some nights showing real individual lock down D. His team D could use some work but it says something that Casey has more trust in Ross guarding guys than DD.

Hey DeMar man up, put in the effort and step up your D.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Ross is also a second year player being asked to guard the opposing teams best player on the wing or sf. He's learning still for sure but he's had some nights showing real individual lock down D. His team D could use some work but it says something that Casey has more trust in Ross guarding guys than DD.

Hey DeMar man up, put in the effort and step up your D.
        What do you mean his team D??

He is one of the fastest people at rotating to the proper assignment on the team....

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Do we finally have a nickname for t Ross?
          "It’s exactly how Spider-Man would defend, if Spider-Man were real and played basketball."
          T Ross is the black spiderman lol

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Do we finally have a nickname for t Ross?
            "It’s exactly how Spider-Man would defend, if Spider-Man were real and played basketball."
            What do you mean IF Spiderman were real and played basketball?!

AKA Chief Rocka @ RaptorsHQ

Comment

LOL I just remembered Rudy Gay took 37 shots and couldn't even end up with 30 points that night but Brewer takes 30 shots and ends up with 51 points.

Comment

Ugh, I so hate that shit.

the most mediocre defender at the HS level can shut guys like this down.

Comment

Working...
                X