X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post

I'm the streaky shooting bench guy I guess lol. I'm pretty sure I was below .500 two season ago, then I was like 9-2 last year and now I'm .500 again this season
    Good luck in Memphis C.J

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    So we are entering the playoffs with Kawhi as our superstar. I can't believe I am saying that...

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Meanwhile, it sounds as though Durant is back in for GSW.. they’re only down Igoudala and Bogut.
    Kerr just realize Home Court advantage on the line with Raps?

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lowry got his bonus qualifying number of games played...Wiggins vs Leonard.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Love the tally Dan. Keon and I are the old vets who used to be All-Stars but are now here to mentor the young guns. We can still get it done if we have to. We're here if you need us.
    I'm the streaky shooting bench guy I guess lol. I'm pretty sure I was below .500 two season ago, then I was like 9-2 last year and now I'm .500 again this season

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Kawhi and Moreland are in Ibaka is out along with Lowry.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    loads being managed eerrrrrywhereee
    Meanwhile, it sounds as though Durant is back in for GSW.. they’re only down Igoudala and Bogut.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    loads being managed eerrrrrywhereee

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Danny Green is a curse breaker not taker.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Everyone seeing these Google Home Mini commercials with Danny Green and Kyle? Sure hope they're not another GoDaddy curse

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Fine- but can we get Leo out of there? Way too vanilla for big games..he's neither entertaining, informative, or dramatic. You should at least be 1/3
    replace leo with nik staskus and leave leo in studio simple. but seriously i cant wait for another canadian NBA player to retire so we can replace leo.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Sometimes you need not-Jack to make you appropriately appreciate Jack
    Fine- but can we get Leo out of there? Way too vanilla for big games..he's neither entertaining, informative, or dramatic. You should at least be 1/3

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Petition to let Jack call all 82. Keep Leo up in the studio, he's more of a Rod Black guy anyway. #MattAndJack #SNICKAAAS! #GitDatGahbageOuttaHere

Sometimes you need not-Jack to make you appropriately appreciate Jack

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Petition to let Jack call all 82. Keep Leo up in the studio, he's more of a Rod Black guy anyway. #MattAndJack #SNICKAAAS! #GitDatGahbageOuttaHere

Leave a comment:

Working...
X