Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Stay thirsty my friend
    3 growlers ready to go ..... probably won't need them all but I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Load management is over .....

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      If the playoffs go as deep as we all hope (and we don't just sweep every series), we've got a few other smaller sample solid performers to fall back on as the occasional losses pile up. Joey and Keon both had good records in a few games, and then basically anyone else who got a win can step in (sorry Demo, planetmars and Goldblum, it just can't be risked).
      Love the tally Dan. Keon and I are the old vets who used to be All-Stars but are now here to mentor the young guns. We can still get it done if we have to. We're here if you need us.

Comment

Never say never i guess. But right now i'm officially retired. As great as i am i'm not gonna pull a Mayweather and return. #TBE

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Love the tally Dan. Keon and I are the old vets who used to be All-Stars but are now here to mentor the young guns. We can still get it done if we have to. We're here if you need us.
          We are the glue guys, the vetty vets, with the old men at the YMCA post game
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
            Never say never i guess. But right now i'm officially retired. As great as i am i'm not gonna pull a Mayweather and return. #TBE
            Game 7 vs Golden State. The Great One. It was written. This is why we've read 15,937 of your posts. This moment.

The Endgame.

Comment

Game 7 vs Golden State. The Great One. It was written. This is why we've read 15,937 of your posts. This moment.

The Endgame.
              That scenario is the only scenario where i would consider a comeback.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Endgame.
                How ironic i just came to post this video..

This is fucking dope gave me chill watching it. So well done. We always get someone making these playoff hype videos but this one is unreal already watched it 3 times.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

This is fucking dope gave me chill watching it. So well done. We always get someone making these playoff hype videos but this one is unreal already watched it 3 times.
                  So last years Sweep at the hands of Lebron was the "Snappening", in which half of all Raptors Fans were wiped out? Lol

Whatever it takes. Avenge the fallen!.. and stuff.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

So last years Sweep at the hands of Lebron was the "Snappening", in which half of all Raptors Fans were wiped out? Lol

Whatever it takes. Avenge the fallen!.. and stuff.
                    You could also say that Derozan, JV, Wright, Miles etc were the heros that did the Thanos dissapearing thing. It's good marketing because there is parallels in the story and the biggest movie ever. Man Raptors have a history of capitalizing on blockbuster movies at a certain point in time lol

Comment

Let's get the win and have home court on the west. We're going to the final, but I give us no chance against the Warriors if we don't have home court.

Comment

Great video except the idiot that didn't edit out the dude wearing the Red Sox hat (:19 - :20) should be fired

Comment

I wonder if we're overvaluing regular season performance in the game-thread debate... I think we need to cross-reference this with post-season record from recent years.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Damn homie it was even better the 2nd time around! I wanna run thru a brick wall!!!!!!

Comment

I hate to read too much into a video but I'm gonna read too much into a video. Lowry was barely in it. It featured Kawhi first, siakam 2nd, gasol, green, lin, Powell got name recognition and face time. Ibaka got a block, OG a dunk..Lowry got scrolled by quickly once or twice. Harsh

edit: never mind he got his own little blurb. But the "face guys" are definitely Kawhi and siakam
                              Last edited by KeonClark; Tue Apr 9, 2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I hate to read too much into a video but I'm gonna read too much into a video. Lowry was barely in it. It featured Kawhi first, siakam 2nd, gasol, green, lin, Powell got name recognition and face time. Ibaka got a block, OG a dunk..Lowry got scrolled by quickly once or twice. Harsh

edit: never mind he got his own little blurb. But the "face guys" are definitely Kawhi and siakam
                                Ya I noticed that as well, but it was made by some random dude, so I'm not sure it really means anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X