replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Have we still not figured out the new way to post Tweets? Lol

Dope find though Rex. Love this stat.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    just to add my favorite part is the masai part where it shows him with BlackBerry saying "all we can do is our best and sometimes the best... is to start over" and near the end where "even if theirs a small chance, we owe it to everybody outside this room to try". really hit right in the feels for the die hard fans

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Not a coincidence

https://twitter.com/SNBradFay/status...30046977597445

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    just to add my favorite part is the masai part where it shows him with BlackBerry saying "all we can do is our best and sometimes the best... is to start over" and near the end where "even if theirs a small chance, we owe it to everybody outside this room to try". really hit right in the feels for the die hard fans
    Last edited by bertarapsfan; Tue Apr 9, 2019, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

What that's not an official team release?? Recency bias aside, I'd call it arguably the best one I've ever seen
    ya some random dude cut that up pretty unreal. I wouldn't be surprised if Rogers trys to re air that before game 1 tho its professional quality . they have done it before with that dude who made a raptors playoff rap couple years back. they give credit to the guys but that's better than any original content they make that has devlin or rod black as the narrator

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Ya I noticed that as well, but it was made by some random dude, so I'm not sure it really means anything?
    What that's not an official team release?? Recency bias aside, I'd call it arguably the best one I've ever seen

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    I hate to read too much into a video but I'm gonna read too much into a video. Lowry was barely in it. It featured Kawhi first, siakam 2nd, gasol, green, lin, Powell got name recognition and face time. Ibaka got a block, OG a dunk..Lowry got scrolled by quickly once or twice. Harsh

edit: never mind he got his own little blurb. But the "face guys" are definitely Kawhi and siakam
    Ya I noticed that as well, but it was made by some random dude, so I'm not sure it really means anything?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I hate to read too much into a video but I'm gonna read too much into a video. Lowry was barely in it. It featured Kawhi first, siakam 2nd, gasol, green, lin, Powell got name recognition and face time. Ibaka got a block, OG a dunk..Lowry got scrolled by quickly once or twice. Harsh

edit: never mind he got his own little blurb. But the "face guys" are definitely Kawhi and siakam
    Last edited by KeonClark; Tue Apr 9, 2019, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

How ironic i just came to post this video..

This is fucking dope gave me chill watching it. So well done. We always get someone making these playoff hype videos but this one is unreal already watched it 3 times.
    Damn homie it was even better the 2nd time around! I wanna run thru a brick wall!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    I wonder if we're overvaluing regular season performance in the game-thread debate... I think we need to cross-reference this with post-season record from recent years.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Great video except the idiot that didn't edit out the dude wearing the Red Sox hat (:19 - :20) should be fired

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Let's get the win and have home court on the west. We're going to the final, but I give us no chance against the Warriors if we don't have home court.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

So last years Sweep at the hands of Lebron was the "Snappening", in which half of all Raptors Fans were wiped out? Lol

Whatever it takes. Avenge the fallen!.. and stuff.
    You could also say that Derozan, JV, Wright, Miles etc were the heros that did the Thanos dissapearing thing. It's good marketing because there is parallels in the story and the biggest movie ever. Man Raptors have a history of capitalizing on blockbuster movies at a certain point in time lol

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

This is fucking dope gave me chill watching it. So well done. We always get someone making these playoff hype videos but this one is unreal already watched it 3 times.
    So last years Sweep at the hands of Lebron was the "Snappening", in which half of all Raptors Fans were wiped out? Lol

Whatever it takes. Avenge the fallen!.. and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Game 7 vs Golden State. The Great One. It was written. This is why we've read 15,937 of your posts. This moment.

The Endgame.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X