Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo
    replied
    Who can Lowry defend? he clearly cant defend Augustin...

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    It is comedic at this point. Fucking analytics? bullshit. A whole new set of players and coaching stuff? Who gives a fuck! Winning homecourt? That's cute. Game 1 superstition. That's the one chief
    Raptors gonna be Raptors

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post

I dunno, I think this is one of those cases where +/- means squat.
    He only took 7 shots (6 threes). Had 7 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and only 2 turnovers. He was actually pretty good. We concentrate on his scoring but that's not his game anymore.

Nurse only having Kawhi out there for 33 minutes sure didn't help.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

A ton of wide open looks doesn't hurt
    There were some, but there's always some. They also made tough ones. On the whole, they shot way above their weight today.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Lowry by the way is not the reason we lost. He was a +11. The only starter that was positive for us in the line up. Fred's -16 sure didn't help.
    You stat guys watch the game. I had this convo earlier all Lowry has to do is 10 pts he had 0. Did u know he was a all star this year. Hit your open fucking jumpers that’s it.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    It is comedic at this point. Fucking analytics? bullshit. A whole new set of players and coaching stuff? Who gives a fuck! Winning homecourt? That's cute. Game 1 superstition. That's the one chief

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    DJ Augustin beat us

DJ Augustin

DJ...Augustin

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Zero.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Lowry by the way is not the reason we lost. He was a +11. The only starter that was positive for us in the line up. Fred's -16 sure didn't help.
    Stop it.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Sportsnet pulled it up for me. We've won one game 1, in 11 attempts.

we've won 5 series out of 10 attempts...but 1 game 1

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    This is why home court advantage means squat. Bah I dont take no stock in 1st games this early in playoffs. Brooklyn beat 76ers too.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

You forgot to capitalize the last few words.
    In case you still dont see it but i left a bit there at the end to still give you hope and more excuse for this coach

”chugging along to get healthy” remember?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Orlando shot 50% from three. That's game right there. A little bit of kudos to them, but they also pulled a bunch of shots out their butts.
    A ton of wide open looks doesn't hurt

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    So, where's the guy who said he feels calm about the playoffs. This is the raptors, nothing will be easy.
    It was me. Even though this loss sucks, I still feel calm about the playoffs.

Adversity will be good for a team that didn't take things very seriously all year. And a consistent schedule with everyone playing every game should build our chemistry.

Everything will be ok.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X