Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME 1, 2019 Playoffs, Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors, 5pm EST, Sportsnet One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Great One wrote: View Post

    Thoughts on Lowry's 1st half??
    Yes

    Comment


    • Nick Nurse has ZERO TO OFFER, mediocre mediocre mediocre

      His relationship with Van Vleet is mind boggling

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I put my Lowry jersey on t rex. Time to change the juju
        I just call it like it is. A.I. kept telling me all season how Lowry is a great playoff performer. Hmm. The reality is he's known as a playoff choker. Zero points in the 1st half lol.
        What it do baybeeee!!

        Comment


        • well then I am betting all m,y money on orlando, because thats all they got

          Comment


          • The Great One wrote: View Post

            I just call it like it is. A.I. kept telling me all season how Lowry is a great playoff performer. Hmm. The reality is he's known as a playoff choker. Zero points in the 1st half lol.
            Were only 50% thru the 48 minutes
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Nick Nurse has ZERO TO OFFER, mediocre mediocre mediocre

              His relationship with Van Vleet is mind boggling
              What a stupid post. Shutup.

              If Orlando doesn't hit literally every three, and toronto doesn't miss almost ALL of them, thy are winning this PLAYOFF game, which, will always be close against a grit team like Orlando.

              Fuck I hate stupidity.

              Comment


              • Three guard line up against a long team

                who the fucks does that?

                this coach who used to be a G league coach and a long time assistant

                no fucking pedigree

                half ass

                Comment


                • The Great One wrote: View Post

                  Thoughts on Lowry's 1st half??
                  He missed open shots and DJ is killing him

                  Comment


                  • Time to show some mental toughness RR. You are already bending because of Magic 8 pts lead? lmao
                    All man. All amazing.

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                      Were only 50% thru the 48 minutes
                      He has zero points in the 1st half of a playoff game against the Magic. They'r edown by 8. He's an "all star".
                      What it do baybeeee!!

                      Comment


                      • Superjudge wrote: View Post

                        What a stupid post. Shutup.

                        If Orlando doesn't hit literally every three, and toronto doesn't miss almost ALL of them, thy are winning this PLAYOFF game, which, will always be close against a grit team like Orlando.

                        Fuck I hate stupidity.
                        Then ignore me.

                        Because its more stupid to take the what if argument in a playoff game

                        go buy a palm reader ticket

                        Comment


                        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Time to show some mental toughness RR. You are already bending because of Magic 8 pts lead? lmao
                          Just like every loss throughout the regular season.

                          Comment


                          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Time to show some mental toughness RR. You are already bending because of Magic 8 pts lead? lmao
                            The irony of calling the team mentally weak as they throw in the towel
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • 19 points from DJ. He's not that good! Man we suck.

                              Comment


                              • Guys were gonna pull away in the 3rd calm the f down
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X