GAME 1, 2019 Playoffs, Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors, 5pm EST, Sportsnet One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    Who woulda thought DJ Augustin woulda been the leading scorer for Orlando to take game 1 from the Raptors...
    We never should've let him go.

Comment

• How tf did mcw score 2 threes? And DJ Augustine killed the raptors? The magic can't be expected to keep playing like this

Comment

I have never felt so upset.
        You've lived a good life.

Comment

I have never felt so upset.
          I think the worst was LeBron hitting the game winner over OG
          OG is our king

Comment

• Lebron owned the Raptors for 3yrs and just sold them off to D J Augustin

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

*cough Delon *cough Wright

Comment

• DJ Augustin turned into Steph Curry on The Brampton Raptors, crazy.

Comment

• Raptors: “Now that LeBron’s gone the East is ours” D.J. Augustin: “Hold my beer”

Comment

• All this Magic hype is gonna look really funny after the Raptors win the next 4 games

Comment

Raptors: “Now that LeBron’s gone the East is ours” D.J. Augustin: “Hold my beer”
                      Youre on a roll, keep em coming

Comment

• If Lowry is back next year I am not watching

Comment

• Lowry took money in college I wouldn’t be surprised if he is throwing games

Comment

• I mean Lowry took money in college facts... Rudy gay had to rip up the stat sheet after games facts.lowry is on record at the beginning off the season saying he wants to make sure ppl get their money. Money moves him someone with real journalism skills write that shit up or does money only move you ppl on RR

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Again he was a +11. Team high. DJ went off, but some of that was not when Lowry was on the floor. And yeah Lowry needs to do better.. he's not blameless but he's not the reason we lost.
                              Sorry 0 points from an All-Star, and your highest paid player is no where near acceptable. If he even scores a paltry 8 points (2 3's and makes his 2 free throws), it's a different outcome for Raptors. Unfortunately we have seen this disappearing act before. Additionally I don't understand the minutes. Siakam plays practically the entire game while Leonard plays only 33 min. Same with shot distribution...Siakam 24 FGA's while Kawhi has only 18?

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                How tf did mcw score 2 threes? And DJ Augustine killed the raptors? The magic can't be expected to keep playing like this
                                Oh, and our All Star had 0 points. He can't keep playing like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X