GAME 1, 2019 Playoffs, Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors, 5pm EST, Sportsnet One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

They'll win the next 2. Then they'll drop game 4, and win 2 straight after that to finish in 6. That's the thought I'll take to bed tonight..
    That's kind of pathetic for a team who has that many regular season wins and Kawhi Leonard. They should be sweeping these guys.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      Vooch shoots 3 for 14 for 11 points, Ross shoots 2 for 11 for 10 points and the magic still win. Not good.

orlando shot 48% from 3 while the raps shot 33%. Hopefully those numbers balance out. Orlando also shot 90% from the line to Toronto’s 65%

lineup data shows the raptors starters played very well vs Orlando. Would like to see kawhi with more minutes. Blake tweeted that kawhi was stuck at the scorers table for several minutes waiting to check in with no whistle in both 2nd and 4th quarters.
      That's what timeouts are for, coach.

Comment

• Comment

• Funny the Nurse quote going into the series was Raptors can win whether Kyle scores 4 or 34. Lost by 3 in a game Kyle scored zero maaaaaaaaaaaan

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            Funny the Nurse quote going into the series was Raptors can win whether Kyle scores 4 or 34. Lost by 3 in a game Kyle scored zero maaaaaaaaaaaan
            lmao. At this point, all you can do is laugh *nervously* at game 1 and say, "WTF.... did that really happen?"

Birds chirping, Cherry blossoms and Kyle Lowry yips ...... spring has arrived.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

That's kind of pathetic for a team who has that many regular season wins and Kawhi Leonard. They should be sweeping these guys.
              It's not pathetic. Regular season wins don't mean anything, and even if we consider the regular season we were 2-2 against them. Magic was a very good team after the all-star break and a tough matchup for us, I always took a sweep from being a bit presumptuous. Called for Raps in 6 at the beginning and still do.

Comment

• The magic are a fun team. You add Mo Bamba and if Markelle Fultz ever turns out they could be really good.

Comment

Was that his first make of the day?

Comment

• Something that I don't have stats on, but this year have we ever scored on an oob play in an end of game / clutch situation (<5 seconds)? I cannot recall anything but Kawhi and Gasol (Det.) misses. I have seen other teams do it to us (Charlotte 2x).

Comment

As if this makes a difference given next game is Tues. with lots of time to practice. Make sure we get a picture to show the fans. Sorry, I don't buy it.

Comment

• That's just sad. Completely shook.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                          Something that I don't have stats on, but this year have we ever scored on an oob play in an end of game / clutch situation (<5 seconds)? I cannot recall anything but Kawhi and Gasol (Det.) misses. I have seen other teams do it to us (Charlotte 2x).
                          Kawhi hit a game winner in the clutch vs Portland, Ibaka hit a 3 in the clutch this year (can't remember against whom), Danny had at least 1 as well, and I think there were others, but I don't remember if they were within 5 secs like you said, just that they were shots with the game on the line.

Comment

Kawhi hit a game winner in the clutch vs Portland, Ibaka hit a 3 in the clutch this year (can't remember against whom), Danny had at least 1 as well, and I think there were others, but I don't remember if they were within 5 secs like you said, just that they were shots with the game on the line.
                            My point is on o.o.b. plays like last nights. We recently had a similar situation against Charlotte and Kawhi hit a 'wedgy'. The Portland bucket was not an o.o.b. play. Similarily Serge's 3 vs Washington in 3OT was not an o.o.b. play. Siakam also made a game winner vs PHX. The DG score I do believe was an end of game o.o.b. play. There of all our chances we made 1. I can think of at least 4 in the past month we have not converted.

Comment

Serge hit the clutch 3 in double OT vs. the Wizards. Kawhi had some type of injury in that game, IIRC, but still played 45 minutes.

Comment

2016 all over again lol.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X