• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will do it this year.

Comment

Game day!

Comment

I think Raps fans are setting themselves up for a lot of unhappiness if they think Orlando, who have been playing great ball and have shown they can match up against Toronto a bit, are gonna roll over and die. This will be a tough series, they will all be tough if Toronto gets by Orlando.

Playoffs are different, the players show up different, the teams....the officials.

Get ready for a crazy ride.

Comment

It's Game Day! Getting that nervous / anxious feeling looking forward to tip-off. Scotiabank should be rockin' today. Leo will be working with Matt calling the game.

Comment

This is me with every room I walk into today.
            Discover & share this Jason Voorhees GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
              I think Raps fans are setting themselves up for a lot of unhappiness if they think Orlando, who have been playing great ball and have shown they can match up against Toronto a bit, are gonna roll over and die. This will be a tough series, they will all be tough if Toronto gets by Orlando.

Playoffs are different, the players show up different, the teams....the officials.

Get ready for a crazy ride.
              I think that both teams have capacity for the sort of mental toughness that is needed to perform at their best in a playoff series. There is no way Toronto should be looking past Orlando.

That being said, I think that last Toronto-Orlando game, with Lowry, Leonard, And Gasol all playing, and with Siakam held in check (which is what Orlando is likely to continue to game-plan for) gives fans reason to be optimistic. This series should not go seven games, and a five-gamer is within the realm of possibility.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

I had this operation earlier this year, almost burst, in and out same day and back to work, no painkillers.
                Wussy athletes lol
                Yeah, defending elite athletes is almost exactly like sitting at a desk typing bs on a keyboard

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                  It's Game Day! Getting that nervous / anxious feeling looking forward to tip-off. Scotiabank should be rockin' today. Leo will be working with Matt calling the game.
                  I feel the least amount of anxiety ever for a playoffs. It's weird to feel this calm.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

I feel the least amount of anxiety ever for a playoffs. It's weird to feel this calm.
                    Yes... it is...

This is it.

For living through the Kevin O'Neills, the Darell Walkers, the Sam Mitchells, the Maceo Bastons, the Rafer Alstons, the Mike James era, BAD Joey Graham, Milt Palacio, a litany of guys named Mamadou N'Diaye and of course our greatest cross to carry Primo Pasta...

This run is our reward..

This is a bona fide legit contender for the ring. ..

And from the great philospher Al Davis....

Just Win Baby !

Its our turn ..

Fuck em all.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Fuck Penn and Teller. Fuck Chris Angel. Magic ain't shit. Jeff Goldblum for life. Go raps!!

Comment

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Yeah I'm excited for the Playoffs to start, not really anxious.

Comment

Raptors fans in 2016

Raptors fans in 2019

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Things I learned from that video:
                              -Pac is alive and in Toronto
                              -People still dab

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
                                Fuck Penn and Teller. Fuck Chris Angel. Magic ain't shit. Jeff Goldblum for life. Go raps!!
                                Fuck david Blaine
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X