• Joey wrote: View Post

They work fine for me ...
    not showing a thread has a new post on mobile for me
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Embiid is playing. Brooklyn might be fucked
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• gonna watch 1st half of Philly then I got places to be. I'll watch the replay tn. enjoy and everyone keep that blood pressure down. Go Raps!!

Comment

• What thread do make fun of demarre Carroll shooting an air ball to start the playoffs? This one?

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            What thread do make fun of demarre Carroll shooting an air ball to start the playoffs? This one?
            Also D'Angelo "MIP" Russell shooting 0-5 to start

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Also D'Angelo "MIP" Russell shooting 0-5 to start
              ya Russell shook. couple bad turnovers. Joe harris is carrying them right now. good sign for Nets their in it after getting nothing from D'Angelo

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

ya Russell shook. couple bad turnovers. Joe harris is carrying them right now. good sign for Nets their in it after getting nothing from D'Angelo
                A Joe Harris 3 may as well be a layup, its truly incredible. Brooklyn is playing too loose to have a chance tbh, too many fouls and turnovers. Grantedthey are outmatched down low

Comment

• Why does Embiid keep shooting threes lol

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

A Joe Harris 3 may as well be a layup, its truly incredible. Brooklyn is playing too loose to have a chance tbh, too many fouls and turnovers. Grantedthey are outmatched down low
                    nets playing loose is to their advantage IMO. All the pressure is on sixers. Nets just need to treat this like regular game. And its working right now

Comment

• Huh Philly abandoned Embiid down low for Embiid three pointers, thats a head scratcher.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Why does Embiid keep shooting threes lol
                        Nets gameplan to let him take those. Pressure building... Embiid and Butler will start to force things if nets keep their foot on their neck

Comment

• Demarre drains the stepback 3 to put the Nets up 9 at the end of the first.

GO BROOOKLYN!!! (Fuck Philly)

Comment

• Embiid T'd up... now somebody should go and draw that 2nd on him...

Comment

• lol embiid with a tech already.. rack em up joel. Gonna have to miss a game by the 2nd round... If they make it

Comment

• With OG out until maybe the conference final I'd really really like it if the Nets could dispatch Philly.

Comment

Working...
                                X