No announcement yet.

GAME 1, 2019 Playoffs, Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors, 5pm EST, Sportsnet One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando playing solid defense, doing a good job packing the paint and closing out on shooters with their long athletes. Raps still getting better looks (until they stopped playing defense late), just can't finish. Hopefully they can calm down a bit at halftime, and Lowry can find Michaels secret stuff.

Comment

• Nurse is fooling you since the regular season

His mediocrity is oozing

fucking moron, i never doubted he will roll out a Lowry Powell and Van Fuck three guard rotation

moron at its finest

Comment

• The three point shooting is the difference. We were ice fucking cold until the last minute of the half
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Kyle needs to exist, we don't need 20 but a point and actual defense would be a start

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hes gonna score as soon as you make a good post
            Why you gotta say that...Hes never scoring now

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

Needed that
              Yep.
              I think they can come out better next quarter, but this is the thing, and I mentioned it earlier...Orlando is a good team, and they do it with effort.... effort is dangerous because effort doesn't go cold, it's relentless. This is the type of match up a Team like Toronto has to be VERY worried about, you go cold shooting, and you will because a guy will be in your grill every time, every shot you will have a little less time.... and that hard working team will capitalize. It's no different than Hockey, you gotta be gritty in the Playoffs, you have to scrap, and fight.

Comment

• I thought I wouldn’t be yelling at my TV this game but here we are

They started playing better the louder I yelled so I guess I’ll keep at it
                OG is our king

Comment

• Made back to back 3s to end the quarter, cut it under 10, hopefully the shots start falling, we're good.

Comment

• Anybody got the US half time? Are we getting cooked by Peirce?

Comment

• This was a decent lead until this fucking coach left Midget Van Fuck running the offense who also cannot fucking guard Fornier

Comment

Hes gonna score as soon as you make a good post
                        Lowry is the weak point. I want him to get hit be a car and die.

Ok I don't.

But still.....fuck man, step the fuck up and hit a shot.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Made back to back 3s to end the quarter, cut it under 10, hopefully the shots start falling, we're good.
                          Thoughts on Lowry's 1st half??
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gotta win with defense. We have the personnel to do that but I think had a little too much "we the heavy favorite" swagger in the 1st half.

gotta work. Hard.
                            Yeah. Also, when the 3s aren't falling, they should change it up. This team has lost and will lose games thinking they can just shoot themselves out of 3 point slumps. Take open 3s only unless you're Danny.

Comment

• I put my Lowry jersey on t rex. Time to change the juju
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• In this series I don’t think a Lowry and Fred will work

Comment

Working...
                                X