No announcement yet.

GAME 1, 2019 Playoffs, Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors, 5pm EST, Sportsnet One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointing because the talent of this team led by a legit MVP yet they are coach by a ZERO experience/ noob/ moron coach with no pedigree so enamored to play a midget guard scorched so many times in the regular season by bigger guards

the three guard line up
    after time out duds
    horrendous rotation

nothing has change since the regular season

a Sickness

Comment

• Lowry by the way is not the reason we lost. He was a +11. The only starter that was positive for us in the line up. Fred's -16 sure didn't help.

Comment

• Playoffs Lowry, amazing player!!!!!
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          Sooooo.... not a sweep?
          We are the still the series favorite. I'm not jumping off a bridge. But I'm sure every single fucking one of you goombas are aware of our history. This is..ridiculous..at this point
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Orlando shot 50% from three. That's game right there. A little bit of kudos to them, but they also pulled a bunch of shots out their butts.
            Why do teams always rise up to shoot unconscionably against us?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              Same old Lowry again

Like serious what goes on inside this fucking morons head when it's the playoffs...

Zero..Zero..Zero...ahhh the Good old days..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Lowry by the way is not the reason we lost. He was a +11. The only starter that was positive for us in the line up. Fred's -16 sure didn't help.
                I dunno, I think this is one of those cases where +/- means squat.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The Toronto maple leafs haven’t won a cup since 1967 so don’t expect me to stop supporting my team...and go Canada basketball!!

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      So, where's the guy who said he feels calm about the playoffs. This is the raptors, nothing will be easy.
                      It was me. Even though this loss sucks, I still feel calm about the playoffs.

Adversity will be good for a team that didn't take things very seriously all year. And a consistent schedule with everyone playing every game should build our chemistry.

Everything will be ok.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Orlando shot 50% from three. That's game right there. A little bit of kudos to them, but they also pulled a bunch of shots out their butts.
                        A ton of wide open looks doesn't hurt

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

You forgot to capitalize the last few words.
                          In case you still dont see it but i left a bit there at the end to still give you hope and more excuse for this coach

”chugging along to get healthy” remember?

Comment

• This is why home court advantage means squat. Bah I dont take no stock in 1st games this early in playoffs. Brooklyn beat 76ers too.

Comment

• Sportsnet pulled it up for me. We've won one game 1, in 11 attempts.

we've won 5 series out of 10 attempts...but 1 game 1

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Lowry by the way is not the reason we lost. He was a +11. The only starter that was positive for us in the line up. Fred's -16 sure didn't help.
                                Stop it.

Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X