• Show
Clear All

• Zero.

Comment

• DJ Augustin beat us

DJ Augustin

DJ...Augustin

Comment

• It is comedic at this point. Fucking analytics? bullshit. A whole new set of players and coaching stuff? Who gives a fuck! Winning homecourt? That's cute. Game 1 superstition. That's the one chief
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Lowry by the way is not the reason we lost. He was a +11. The only starter that was positive for us in the line up. Fred's -16 sure didn't help.
          You stat guys watch the game. I had this convo earlier all Lowry has to do is 10 pts he had 0. Did u know he was a all star this year. Hit your open fucking jumpers that’s it.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

A ton of wide open looks doesn't hurt
            There were some, but there's always some. They also made tough ones. On the whole, they shot way above their weight today.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

I dunno, I think this is one of those cases where +/- means squat.
              He only took 7 shots (6 threes). Had 7 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and only 2 turnovers. He was actually pretty good. We concentrate on his scoring but that's not his game anymore.

Nurse only having Kawhi out there for 33 minutes sure didn't help.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  It is comedic at this point. Fucking analytics? bullshit. A whole new set of players and coaching stuff? Who gives a fuck! Winning homecourt? That's cute. Game 1 superstition. That's the one chief
                  Raptors gonna be Raptors
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Who can Lowry defend? he clearly cant defend Augustin...

Comment

• Also, what are people's thoughts on the Gasol for JV swap now, 2 months later? Is his passing more valuable to this team than JVs rebounding?

Comment

• Day after day, I still believe that we made a huge mistake by trading JV, you can not trade a guy like JV for M Gasol to match against the Bucks , that is a fucking stupid move. Both Massai and Colangelo did some great moves but ruined everything by a stupid move.

Comment

• Remembered Nurse blatantly left Van Vleet guarding Jrue Holiday against New Orleans and Reggie Jackson of the Pistons

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Also, what are people's thoughts on the Gasol for JV swap now, 2 months later? Is his passing more valuable to this team than JVs rebounding?
                              Well you gotta take his injury into account. If he gets injured with Raps then what?
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Well Philly also lost... so we werent the only home court to lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X