Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

He only took 7 shots (6 threes). Had 7 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and only 2 turnovers. He was actually pretty good. We concentrate on his scoring but that's not his game anymore.

Nurse only having Kawhi out there for 33 minutes sure didn't help.
      Come on man, don't defend the indefensible. You can't have your starting PG score 0 points.

Comment

• This isn't on anyone but Kyle fucking Lowry. I'm at a loss for words

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

It was me. Even though this loss sucks, I still feel calm about the playoffs.

Adversity will be good for a team that didn't take things very seriously all year. And a consistent schedule with everyone playing every game should build our chemistry.

Everything will be ok.
          Me too. There was a lot to like this game. We need to figure out a way to get Vanvleet out against Augustine though. (Just bring Lowry off the bench, right?)
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Where was that offensive strategies that he was bragging about that he is keeping for the playoffs so other teams wont have a chance to scout if he laid it out in the regular season?

more of the same.

Bullshit

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Lowry time in Toronto is over book it

Comment

• Lowry choking in the playoffs is *in Jim Nantz voice* a tradition like no other.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post

Come on man, don't defend the indefensible. You can't have your starting PG score 0 points.
                    I'm not.. 0 points is brutal. But come on his game changed early this year. He's the Marc Gasol of point guards. He makes winning plays. And he did that today. +11 in a 3 point loss. How does that happen if he wasn't good?

The runs Orlando made were when Kyle was sitting.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Also, what are people's thoughts on the Gasol for JV swap now, 2 months later? Is his passing more valuable to this team than JVs rebounding?

It's way more than passing. He made Vucevic basically disappear today.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The one thing I don't understand is why Kawhi only played 33 minutes. WTF is that all about?

Comment

• This game is for every person that said Lowry is better than Conley

Comment

• Nurse to still load manage Green and Kawhi in favor of Van Vleet and Powell is beyond me.

Comment

The one thing I don't understand is why Kawhi only played 33 minutes. WTF is that all about?
                              if you want to rest Kawhi you know what's a good rest? playing 4 games instead of 5-7. Idiotic
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The one thing I don't understand is why Kawhi only played 33 minutes. WTF is that all about?
                                Yeah the whole point of load management is to play him more when it actually counts...............

Comment

Working...
                                X