• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we been down this road before though. It's just annoying
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      This game is for every person that said Lowry is better than Conley
      Some here thinks he's better than Kemba and Irving too.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So I see we're back to being the laughing stock of the league again.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Oh well..I predicted raps in 5, dont panic, raps are what they are half baked in game one,so with that in mind, Im gonna turned 2 that and ease my pain and watch Leafs..Let's go Leafs..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

if you want to rest Kawhi you know what's a good rest? playing 4 games instead of 5-7. Idiotic
            Agree.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

It's way more than passing. He made Vucevic basically disappear today.
              Comparing their most dominant parts of their games. JV and Marc are pretty comparable on D at this stage.

Comment

• Nurse Lowry was a plus fuck your stats

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  So I see we're back to being the laughing stock of the league again.
                  Philly is so lucky they played after us lol..

Comment

• We should still win this series.. going to be like that Milwaukee series. Win in 6.

I liked having Green on DJ. That was a good defensive strategy in the second half. Siakam got more confident as the game went on which is going to be good going forward. Kyle will hit a bucket eventually. And I'm sure Kawhi will get more than 33 minutes going forward.

I really didn't like the Serge/Marc duo though. Serge is robotic and takes up too much room in the paint. I understand the reasoning since Orlando plays big.. but it didn't work.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post

Comparing their most dominant parts of their games. JV and Marc are pretty comparable on D at this stage.
                      JV is injured man. He wouldn't have helped us
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Im still really not concerned. Said before the game, the only way Magic win a game is by shooting the lights out, and they did. Dont expect that to continue. Raps will be better, need to be locked in the full game. Lowry needs to be better.

Comment

• Clifford is just a great coach though. Orlando sure didn't look like a rookie team out there. No real experience but some of their guys played like they've been in the playoffs for years. Really tough team.

The one team I was scared of lol.. and we had to play them in round 1.

Comment

• We may still win this series and all of this coach defenders will come out and give credit to the moron.

But very doubtful that we can go far because coaching is so vital getting deep.

Masai fired Casey because he didnt adjust

Nurse is overdoing stuff to justify why Masai hired him.

fuck to waste a legit MVP

Comment

• At first I was like I can out draft the raps scouting team now after those words from nurse I may be able to put coach their staff too. We need ppl to know when not to look at stats.

Comment

• raps lsoe this series...will be outcoached

Comment

Working...
                                X