GAME 1, 2019 Playoffs, Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors, 5pm EST, Sportsnet One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Clifford is just a great coach though. Orlando sure didn't look like a rookie team out there. No real experience but some of their guys played like they've been in the playoffs for years. Really tough team.

The one team I was scared of lol.. and we had to play them in round 1.
    They look solid. And he's got them playing that Riley style 'hack em every play, the refs don't have the balls to call them all'.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Clifford is just a great coach though. Orlando sure didn't look like a rookie team out there. No real experience but some of their guys played like they've been in the playoffs for years. Really tough team.

Clifford is an underrated coach having less talent ever since.

let him coach the Raptors with this line up

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

JV is injured man. He wouldn't have helped us
        It's a hypothetical either way lol.

Comment

• Playoff Lowry
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post

Comparing their most dominant parts of their games. JV and Marc are pretty comparable on D at this stage.
            I don't think they're particularly close in that respect. I hated seeing JV go but Gasol raises the ceiling of this team, this year.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Masai at least you could have hired Stackhouse

Comment

• Raptors playoff basketball. Should trademark this slogan...
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

He only took 7 shots (6 threes). Had 7 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and only 2 turnovers. He was actually pretty good. We concentrate on his scoring but that's not his game anymore.

Nurse only having Kawhi out there for 33 minutes sure didn't help.
                  Really your ok with 0 points in 34 minutes. What starter for Orlando had 0 fucking points. He couldn't even make a damn free throw. He is solely the reason we lost. He couldn't guard his position either. His counterpart goes off for 25 points. He has got to contribute offensively or this team is toast. We never win game 1, however losing by scoring only 101 points is a big surprise. Sorry this loss is 100% on Lowry.

Comment

• Gasol shut down Vucevic which JV never could. That matchup wasn't an issue

Comment

Lowry played more Playoff games than Magic's whole starting lime up but for some reason Lowry looked like the rookie today
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• no shit Kyle. you've been through this already lool
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Really your ok with 0 points in 34 minutes. What starter for Orlando had 0 fucking points. He couldn't even make a damn free throw. He is solely the reason we lost. He couldn't guard his position either. His counterpart goes off for 25 points. He has got to contribute offensively or this team is toast. We never win game 1, however losing by scoring only 101 points is a big surprise. Sorry this loss is 100% on Lowry.
                          Again he was a +11. Team high. DJ went off, but some of that was not when Lowry was on the floor. And yeah Lowry needs to do better.. he's not blameless but he's not the reason we lost.

Comment

• Just hated why Masai paid a back up midget Point Guard forcing his hand to trade Delon a more athletic long point guard legit defender

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

no shit Kyle. you've been through this already lool
                              lmao
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sometimes bad decisions could cost the job of executives

a failed post season may force Masai to step down and try Hollywood and Jeannie Buss bringing along Kawhi

then we are back cheering for a noob coach and his fav midget point guard

Comment

Working...
                                X