No announcement yet.

GAME 1, 2019 Playoffs, Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors, 5pm EST, Sportsnet One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l0wry needs to sit, until he earns a start. Nurse needs to read his own byline and use any of his 'experiments' the rest can go exactly the same. we still lose early in the playoffs, and whi leaves but we aren't the joke we are today... Rig it for Wiggins

Comment

• Lowry doesn’t need to be more aggressive just hit your open fucking jumpers that’s it. His aggressiveness that’s ppl out of their game

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
        l0wry needs to sit, until he earns a start. Nurse needs to read his own byline and use any of his 'experiments' the rest can go exactly the same. we still lose early in the playoffs, and whi leaves but we aren't the joke we are today... Rig it for Wiggins

nah that would be a disaster
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• "Aggressiveness" lol. That 3rd quarter segment where he couldn't hit anything just drained the whole building

Comment

• This game is Infinity War. Next one is Endgame

Whatever it takes
            OG is our king

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              We should still win this series.. going to be like that Milwaukee series. Win in 6.

I liked having Green on DJ. That was a good defensive strategy in the second half. Siakam got more confident as the game went on which is going to be good going forward. Kyle will hit a bucket eventually. And I'm sure Kawhi will get more than 33 minutes going forward.

I really didn't like the Serge/Marc duo though. Serge is robotic and takes up too much room in the paint. I understand the reasoning since Orlando plays big.. but it didn't work.
              Check out Kyle's last few games (4 incl. tonight) and he is like 4 - 26 on 3's. Less than 20%? He better start making a few.

Comment

• Could have used JV's rebounding today. Magic killed us on the boards

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Start a tall dog

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Bleak.

Comment

• Lowry wasn’t the problem. If we hit more of those threes in the first half we would’ve pulled away easily enough.

A bunch of crappy things at the end (foul call on Green, Gasol missed corner 3, Augustin 3) caused the game to slip away. These were crucial moments that could’ve gone either way
                      OG is our king

Comment

• I have never felt so upset.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          This game is Infinity War. Next one is Endgame

Whatever it takes
                          Nah this was Iron Man 1. Stuck in the cave.

Still a long long way to go.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

Start a tall dog
                            *cough Delon *cough Wright
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Who woulda thought DJ Augustin woulda been the leading scorer for Orlando to take game 1 from the Raptors...

Comment

• I looked into OG's stats vs Orlando this year to see how much we might miss him...

He only played in two games and averaged 88.1 OFFRTG / 117.7 DEFRTG.

So uh.... yeah, he wouldn't be much help it appears.

Comment

Working...
                                X