No announcement yet.

GAME 1, 2019 Playoffs, Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors, 5pm EST, Sportsnet One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The playoffs is where the REAL stars shine. Lowry is no star. He's shown year after year that he's afraid of the big moment. Dude is a perennial playoff choker. It's not a "lazy narrative" like some of the homers here say, you know who you are. It's a fact. His performance tonight has to be one of the worst performance by an "all star". He was historically bad. But i'm not really surprised, this happens EVERY year. Can't wait how the homers sugarcoat his performance tonight.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• just saw that JV was at the game. I knew he would show up. should a checked him in the 2nd quarter
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        Hope they make this guy look like the idiot he is.

Comment

• Another blatant problem for this moving forward in case they hurdle this debacle in the first round are the refs.

Obvious in the regular season, refs showed zero respect and attention towards Nurse. The less calls that Kawhi gets can be related to his coach with no patches on his chest. Zero pedigree will never survive the playoffs when zebras most of the time dictates where they want the series would go.

Comment

• if they lose game 2...they're gonna get swept

Comment

• Lowry just became the highest paid player ever to score 0 points in the playoffs.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Another blatant problem for this moving forward in case they hurdle this debacle in the first round are the refs.

Obvious in the regular season, refs showed zero respect and attention towards Nurse. The less calls that Kawhi gets can be related to his coach with no patches on his chest. Zero pedigree will never survive the playoffs when zebras most of the time dictates where they want the series would go.
                BTW we make our free throws we win. This was not a professional effort.

Comment

• Meh its not Nurse thing its Toronto thing. Pop could be our coach and we wouldn't get calls
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Lol, you brought up weak arguments and then sharing bull crap excuses. The personal attacks actually made it legit hahah.

personal attack? Buddy, you have posted literally dozens of the same BS posts, same message (BS message) same same same. Honestly, get over it, you behave like a 12 year old having a tantrum and you expect what? Respect?

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                      --I got hit but the ugly head of the Game 1 curse again. Over to you for the next thread @Scraptor.

--Said this on the the front page, but wanna ask here too: Is Kawhi on some kind of minute restriction or something? Why a coach would wait 6 minutes into the 4th on a neck-and-neck game to put your best player back in is beyond me. Reeks of a rookie coach too caught up on spreadsheets.

--Someone please tell Kyle that just because you're the 3rd/4th scoring option within the starters and you don't need to go for 20 anymore, doesn't mean you can't go the whole game without a bucket. There's a difference. We know he can do everything else out there, time to get in bed with his shooting coach, forget about other shit in practice and start building some muscle memory back from 3.

--An old coach once told me: there are usually 3 tell-tale signs of a nervous team: Turnovers, missed free throws, and missed defensive assignments (because the D is when a nervous player takes a mental break before his next offensive possession). Raptors didn't have a ton of turnovers, but they sure missed a lot of free throws and had some surprising blown coverages on D, especially by their guards. Looked like a bit of the yips to me. Hopefully this L will jolt them and they'll come out spitting fire next one
                      good post, i concur

Comment

Noticed that Raptors in the regular season cannot hold leads on most occasions because of Nurse’s experimentations of his rotation.

Another thing, Can someone tell me if they have seen in this first game any new strategy that this coach was bragging about he was trying to keep in his safe and willing to roll out when it matters?

Lowry shit on the bed but a close game like this would still fall on the coach’s onus
                        OMG enough already you imbecile

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

personal attack? Buddy, you have posted literally dozens of the same BS posts, same message (BS message) same same same. Honestly, get over it, you behave like a 12 year old having a tantrum and you expect what? Respect?
                          This is a forum and dont know you lol. So it never occurred to me that i warrant respect from a random person like u. What i just said that the low ball attacks you spew ever since you started posting here in RR actually legitimizes whatever miniscule knowledge you have about the game, thats all.

im actually willing to move on but accusing me that i fuck my mother can get you in some places a ticket

Comment

• Man, I've had some hours to digest and I'm still so pissed. That was fucking embarrassing. How are you going to let that happen? We're supposed to be contenders?
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

OMG enough already you imbecile
                              wow, damn dude you are on a roll but i will leave this to the guys

Comment

• Wha?

Youre a tool.... its been 5 mins, please post your regular rant about Nick Nurse.

Comment

Working...
                                X