Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Wha?

Youre a tool.... its been 5 mins, please post your regular rant about Nick Nurse.
    You havent even countered, but just some unnecessary pseudo below the belt tough talk in a forum.

Comment

• countered what?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        countered what?
        Technology can give some people these days some ideas but i digress

Comment

• Just had a chance to watch the game....abysmal. I knew they weren't going to steamroll Orlando, unlike what some people thought...no points by Kyle. Sickening.

Comment

• This thread is broken for me... Blaming it all on RR. Why did we make a change during the most important season in franchise history? Not even Inthepaints epic thread could save us.. We were doomed from the moment my thread stopped showing new posts. That my theory and im sticking to it.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Gentlemen’s Sweep now.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

You havent even countered, but just some unnecessary pseudo below the belt tough talk in a forum.
                Guys. I told you to drop it. No one wants to read your bickering.

Comment

• I'll have the new game thread up tomorrow everybody.

Rooting for the Spurs and our ex-Raps tonight vs the Nuggets.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Gentlemen’s Sweep now.
                    douchbag sweeps win you lose the 1st game then take the next 4
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Superstar like Kawhi and he only plays 33 min. That's a head scratcher.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                        Superstar like Kawhi and he only plays 33 min. That's a head scratcher.
                        ya dumb ...I know why he would in the regular season but during the playoffs ? come on ...I honestly think we are gonna lose because of nurse and Lowry ...and Clifford is obviously a much better coach

Comment

• Denver was down 8 at the half and went on to lose, exactly the same for both us and Philly.
                          All the higher seeds. ... Only GSW escaped that fate today.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Denver was down 8 at the half and went on to lose, exactly the same for both us and Philly.
                            All the higher seeds. ... Only GSW escaped that fate today.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

douchbag sweeps win you lose the 1st game then take the next 4
                              They'll win the next 2. Then they'll drop game 4, and win 2 straight after that to finish in 6. That's the thought I'll take to bed tonight..

Comment

• Vooch shoots 3 for 14 for 11 points, Ross shoots 2 for 11 for 10 points and the magic still win. Not good.

orlando shot 48% from 3 while the raps shot 33%. Hopefully those numbers balance out. Orlando also shot 90% from the line to Toronto’s 65%

lineup data shows the raptors starters played very well vs Orlando. Would like to see kawhi with more minutes. Blake tweeted that kawhi was stuck at the scorers table for several minutes waiting to check in with no whistle in both 2nd and 4th quarters.
                                Last edited by Rudy Bargnani; Sun Apr 14, 2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X