Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck serge can't pump fake then drive it's always a travel

Comment

• Bench plus Siakam is such a bad idea.

Comment

• Ross 7 points. Bench is losing lead...

Comment

• ya I dunno if meeks and norm is the answer

Comment

• And as I said Nurse will be the death of us. This lineup is gonna let that team right back in the damn game
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fred is lost. Keep it Siakam

Comment

• Kawhi and/or kyle simply cant leave the floor
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• FVV needs to be benched if he's talking terrible shots like that.

Comment

• What was thar shot by FVV

Comment

• Mother fucking coach, how can Lowry develop a rhythm when he sub him with 4 minutes left in the first.

load manage again

Just idiot

because Midget Vleet has to play

what is with Nurse and Van Vleet

Comment

• Fred's not a 16 game player I guess. Bad lineup Nurse.

Comment

• Oh Fred. You're already bad when you shoot the ball well. You can't miss shots like this because you become really bad.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Nurse, what is your plan bro?

Siakam played 12 minutes, and you played 4 scrubs with him

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
                              FVV needs to be benched if he's talking terrible shots like that.
                              It was a 2 for 1 nurse does it everytime. Kyle or fred hurl up a 3 that always misses, and then they iso for he last play
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Can just God give this coach Gastroenteritis so he get stuck in the toilet seat until 11 pm eastern time

Comment

Working...
                                X