Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

    Do i sense Bipolar

    you last time called me mother fucker/ imbecile and a moron

    now you call me Buddy

    lol

    i will take it
    Bud, I'm trying to figure out how to block you, I just can't find the button

    Comment


    • The Great One wrote: View Post
      Vince Carter like perfromance from Kawhi. This is what a superstar looks like.
      Dominant/ Unstoppable

      and

      Relentless on defense to boot (Vince had to be push on that regard when he was here)

      Comment


      • Orlando has gone ice cold from 3. Shot 50% from 3 in Game 1, now shooting under 30% for Game 2.

        Comment


        • Jesus christ lost in kawhis performance is Kyle's performance. Both brought the A++ tonight
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Jesus christ lost in kawhis performance is Kyle's performance. Both brought the A++ tonight
            If Kyle has this in his tank we go all the way.

            Comment


            • Lol marc did a dope ass hang loose hand sign after that 3

              Comment


              • Best playoff team the Raptors have ever had, when was the last time we had this many reliable weapons in the playoffs.

                Comment


                • Superjudge wrote: View Post

                  Bud, I'm trying to figure out how to block you, I just can't find the button
                  Same unfortunately...

                  Comment


                  • Deathswap wrote: View Post
                    Orlando has gone ice cold from 3. Shot 50% from 3 in Game 1, now shooting under 30% for Game 2.
                    LOL! Just as I say that, Orlando hits 2 3s....

                    Comment


                    • Superjudge wrote: View Post

                      Bud, I'm trying to figure out how to block you, I just can't find the button
                      Before you find that button...

                      here is something to read

                      it will go a long way for you when your off this game thread

                      https://www.webmd.com/bipolar-disord...polar-disorder



                      Comment


                      • Give klaw the and1 ref.

                        Comment


                        • This man is a fucking beast

                          Comment


                          • A.I wrote: View Post

                            Same unfortunately...
                            You sir i know wont do it

                            Comment


                            • I'm watching Siakam on Defence, he is getting a little too hands on....he needs to play with his feet or its gonna cost him

                              Comment


                              • Gasol doesnt miss either lol
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X