Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

    Without Blake?
    Blake or no Blake, a guy named Ish seem to do whatever he wanted to. Like DJ yesterday, our guards (PG's) can't guard their position.

    Comment


    • #47
      Zak24gege wrote: View Post

      Blake or no Blake, a guy named Ish seem to do whatever he wanted to. Like DJ yesterday, our guards (PG's) can't guard their position.
      Nah no Blake means Pascal is free to do whatever he wants. Blake got best of Pascal.
      All man. All amazing.

      Comment


      • #48
        MixxAOR wrote: View Post

        Nah no Blake means Pascal is free to do whatever he wants. Blake got best of Pascal.
        So maybe we win by 10. 15 would be very generous. Where did the Lowry go that scored like 35 against Detroit that last game?

        Comment


        • #49
          Zak24gege wrote: View Post

          So maybe we win by 10. 15 would be very generous. Where did the Lowry go that scored like 35 against Detroit that last game?
          Remember that game had a Gasol corner 3 play that missed as well.

          Comment


          • #50
            Either way were not playing Detroit, were playing Orlando and we've got our hands full. Once again Lowry and the Raptors have there backs against the wall, and without exaggeration now the biggest game 2 in team history. If we somehow lost this series, Kawhi would leave, and hell masai might too.
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • #51
              Zak24gege wrote: View Post

              So maybe we win by 10. 15 would be very generous. Where did the Lowry go that scored like 35 against Detroit that last game?
              Just like Gasol, we only need 10-15 from each of them and we win the vast majority of games. But neither one of them seems to feel they need to get theirs..... have no fear, Lowry plans to go off next game

              Comment


              • #52
                honestly, i have a bad feeling about game 2....feel like they may win again...somebody else torch the raps....

                Comment


                • #53
                  Raps will blow them out on Tuesday. Still doesn't make game 1 any less frustrating.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Raps will blow them out on Tuesday. Still doesn't make game 1 any less frustrating.
                    not sure about that.....orlando has tremendous confidence now...i suspect another nail biter, but we shall see....

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      G__Deane wrote: View Post

                      Just like Gasol, we only need 10-15 from each of them and we win the vast majority of games. But neither one of them seems to feel they need to get theirs..... have no fear, Lowry plans to go off next game
                      I think we need about 20-25 pts from Gasol and Lowry combined. Neither needs to put up huge numbers but 12/14 pts each would do wonders and isn't that big of a ask.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        spicy_d wrote: View Post
                        honestly, i have a bad feeling about game 2....feel like they may win again...somebody else torch the raps....
                        Kawhi is overrated if they lose to Magic. I don't care about role players (yeah Lowry at this point too). You're Top 5 player you're supposed to beat Magic.
                        All man. All amazing.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                          Kawhi is overrated if they lose to Magic. I don't care about role players (yeah Lowry at this point too). You're Top 5 player you're supposed to beat Magic.
                          LOL. Kawhi won the championship in 2014, also was named the Finals MVP. He's a proven winner.

                          The issue here is their starting PG, Mr. "5x all star" Kyle Lowry. That is why no one takes this team seriously. Dude disappears every year in the playoffs. It's actually pretty comical at this point.
                          What it do baybeeee!!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            ..

                            Lol come on bro.. their 2nd best player is luke kennard! The atlanta hawks could give these pistons san blake a good series
                            I can see Jackson, Ish Smith (like DJ) and Drummond giving us problems.
                            "Stay steamy"

                            - Kobe

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Scraptor will win at least 2 straight here. Raptors came in too relaxed coaching-wise last game, as someone else said before, almost with a sense of entitlement. They didn't respect the Magic, and thought they could just turn it on when they wanted, whereas the Magic came in hungry from the opening tip. Got hit with the first punch now they're gonna wake up, stop thinking about ECF and deal with what's in front of them the proper way. Keys to the game:

                              --Be aware of Magic adjustments to attempt to get Vucevic and Ross going. Augustin won't get away with another game like that, but their coach will make an adjustment to get these 2 going. Have a quick counter-adjustment ready, don't wait until the second half.

                              --Lowry needs to be in a good place mentally. Hopefully he channels his frustration from last game towards a focused, but in-control (not nervous) performance. He has the support of his teammates and coach, and that's big.

                              --Play your best players longer. If the game is within 6pts at the end of the 3rd, I'd play Leonard & Siakam the whole 4th quarter. Doesn't matter if they finish with 43 minutes each, give them the next day off or just on the film room if you have to. The best way to give them a true rest is finishing off the series quicker. If someone is stuck at the scorers table, call a time out to have them back in.

                              --Don't take "possessions off" on defence. Hopefully winning confidently, so a momentum can be built to steal game 3 in Orlando.

                              ==Glad to have doubted the doubters==

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Until Tuesday is in the books this is going to be the narrative...Raptors field new cast (exc. Lowry) but same old playoff results...We gave that game away and was the team making the defensive mistakes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X