Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Starters:

​​

​​

​​
    ​​
    ​​

AT

​​

STARTERS

ALL RAPTORS ARTWORK COURTESY OF RICHARD CHEN

Check out his awesome instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/richardchen.draws

NOTES:
    • Not much to say, our problems in Game 1 were fairly obvious. Let's deliver a strong counterpunch and take the fight to them in Orlando.

Dope. Well done Scrappy! Let's win it!!

Comment

Let's clear the last game out of our mind and get back on track
      OG is our king

Comment

John Coltrane, one of jazz’s most revered saxophonists, released “Giant Steps” in 1959. The chord progression that makes up the entirety of the song came to be called the “Coltrane changes”; it’s known across the musical world as one of the most challenging chord progressions to improvise over.
        It’s tough for two reasons: The chord progressions are played fast, and they’re in three keys. “Giant Steps” is so challenging that Tommy Flanagan, the pianist on the original recording, could barely get through his solo before Coltrane took over.
        Kawhi is John and Lowry is Tommy
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

every raptors fan know playoffs don't actually start till game 2. let's hope nurse adjusts. mainly by less bench minutes. can't let Augustin get hot early we did a pretty good job on their main guys but let dudes like DJ and MCW have big moments while our role players were shit. need more from serge and one of norm/Jodie
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Kawhi is John and Lowry is Tommy
            Whatever happens next, this season I'm thankful for jazz jokes.
            OG is our king

Comment

also we lacked some toughness 1st game. seemed like a regular season game.. not the 1st of a series. we should have set the tone by being aggressive. not saying serge needs to throw punches. but play like you hate the opposing team. Pascal should talk some shit to Issac when he scores on him. FVV should get into MCW. just show some Damm confidence and let the Magic know their in over their heads.

Comment

Thanks Scraptor, we all needed this!

Comment

Awesome Artwork!!! Nothing but a convincing win will indicate this team is a contender vs pretender. Lowry needs to play much better both offensively and defensively. Lastly Nurse and his Asst. Coaches need to get their heads into the game. No more mistakes like Kawhi playing just 33 mins.

Comment

Defensive intensity and offensive toughness will lead to a win. Time to really amp up the energy and intensity. I only watched the first half but from what I saw, Kawhi needs to get in the game earlier in the second even if that means a time out has to be taken. Also, put Danny green on Augustin and make him a driver. Put Kawhi on Gordon. Their offence will struggle.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                      Defensive intensity and offensive toughness will lead to a win. Time to really amp up the energy and intensity. I only watched the first half but from what I saw, Kawhi needs to get in the game earlier in the second even if that means a time out has to be taken. Also, put Danny green on Augustin and make him a driver. Put Kawhi on Gordon. Their offence will struggle.
                      Yea we need to switch the coverages for sure and we need to play harder. As someone said, we looked like we were playing a regular season game for most of the night. We need to get into guys and up the intensity from the beginning. Also yes, we NEED to play the starters WAY more minutes. Our bench isn't good and Nurse needs to get over it and accept it.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Real Celtics showed up
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Real Celtics showed up
                          ya indy played well first half. then Boston racked up the defense and they totally folded. Still expect some close tough games the rest of that series.

Comment

Real Celtics showed up
                            I feel like it's more like the real pacers showed up in the second half. They cannot score in a consistent way at all and their best offensive player is Bogdanovic. That's not gonna work in the playoffs.

Comment

something concerning is magics best player didn't even have good game. while kawhi and Siakam played well. I didn't think we'd lose a game when vucevic, Ross and Fournier all didn't have particularly good games.

Comment

Working...
                              X