Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think when he said he didn't realize Kawhi played so little, that his shookness was confirmed.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      https://streamable.com/o28lc

damn Nurse is shook.
      Lol that voice sounded like a teenaged clown about to drop some mom's spaghetti

Comment

https://streamable.com/o28lc

damn Nurse is shook.
        man on that clip he looks like he lost a lot of hair compared to last year...

Nurse needs some husky assistant-coach support this year. He may be a talented X's and O's guy, but he needs some chest haired Phil Handy-ness and whoever else he got to sometimes say, "hey, time to throw that spreadsheet away coach, we need to have our best guys out there more so we can out-muscle the opponent here, otherwise they gonna beat us"

Comment

• we need the thread fixed before tip off. I don't feel comtorable going into this one if we don't have a fully functional thread.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Clippers, what a game

Comment

• The Raptors should still win this series no problem. In fact, they should EASILY win the next 4 games. But this is the Raptors we're talking about so you never know what to expect. But just going by trend, what happened the last 5 years, here's what to expect in these playoffs:

1. Lowry's gonna choke in the playoffs(it happened already). Expect more games like that.
              2. The Raptors are going to get BLOWN OUT a lot on the road.
              3. They're going to look like a dominant team at home.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                The Raptors should still win this series no problem. In fact, they should EASILY win the next 4 games. But this is the Raptors we're talking about so you never know what to expect. But just going by trend, what happened the last 5 years, here's what to expect in these playoffs:

1. Lowry's gonna choke in the playoffs(it happened already). Expect more games like that.
                2. The Raptors are going to get BLOWN OUT a lot on the road.
                3. They're going to look like a dominant team at home.

Thanks for the in depth analysis. You’re like a Stephen A except the A doesn’t stand for the same thing.

Comment

• Just get the fucking W tonight
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Just get the fucking W tonight
                    Spoken like a true Mack, hell yeah! I'm with you, get the FUCKIN WIN!
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Just get the fucking W tonight
                      People want a win in a dominant fashion. I’ll just take a win. Sometimes the team that fights through obstacles and hardships make it farther than the teams that look dominant early on.

Comment

• Game day
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post

ya....barely squeaking by in game 2 wont do it...jsut gives the magic confidence that we're very beatable (although I think they are think that)

i saw clifford's speech after they made the playoffs....this guy knows how to coach....I can't imagine Nurse like that
                          Nurse is a beta personality that blends into the background, like a nerdy professor. He's an intellectual. They need a veteran to step up and make those 'fire up the troops' speeches - either Lowry or Gasol. From the coaching staff, definitely Phil Handy would come in handy for that.

Comment

Game day
                            I post this every year:

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

People want a win in a dominant fashion. I’ll just take a win. Sometimes the team that fights through obstacles and hardships make it farther than the teams that look dominant early on.
                              We all "just want the win" but I'd prefer we look like a 2nd seed in doing so.

obstacles are great but a counter point is often times the team that struggles against the welterweights in the first round gets rolled up when they met the heavyweights. We've seen enough Raptors ball in this era to know if we struggle with Orlando in 7 games it's not a recipe for success against Milwaukee

also, we need to make a statement for future. Magic are now super loose with house money and they (like everybody else in the nba world) are aware of our narrative and do not fear the raptors. A non-last minute win does a lot for both teams mentality as we switch to disneyworld
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Here's a good look at strategic opportunities for game 2 from Zach Lowe. cc: Coach Nurse

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...s-huge-game-2s

Comment

Working...
                                X