Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes my boyyyy!!

Y'all ready for the Pat McCaw game!? I've been calling a big playoff Mccaw moment for weeks. I need The Crow to come through for me!
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Here comes my boyyyy!!

Y'all ready for the Pat McCaw game!? I've been calling a big playoff Mccaw moment for weeks. I need The Crow to come through for me!
      If we need McCaw to see the floor tonight that's not a good sign lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

It's for my own personal satisfaction. I just want him to have a big moment to vindicate me. However i wouldn't be opposed to a lineup of FVV ,McCaw, Norm,Kawhi and Serge/Pascal.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

McCaw will likely see time guarding DJ Augustin, because you know.... we need to find somebody, anybody, who can slow down DJ 'Lebronto' Augustin.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/1118286968184422400

mccaw out

Comment

• Dammit! Gotta wait another game to see the Crow fly.

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Last year, I said about game 2 in the playoff, it was the most important game in the history of this franchise, I do not know what to say about this one.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

Yeah but Lowry needs to get more than ZERO points. I don't care that he did all this other normal stuff. Nurse needs to be better too. He played Kawhi less than his regular season average. He had 3 minutes spans where none of Pascal, Kawhi or Gasol were on the court. Can't do that.
                    Nurse does need to be better. But that combination of players resting was not the issue. Kawhi did play too little, and he should play more. Pascal should probably play less.

But most importantly, Lowry absolutely needs to play more. He rested 14 minutes in this one. Team lost those minutes by 14. All of those lost points came with Kawhi, Siakam AND Gasol on the floor. That was the problem.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Nurse does need to be better. But that combination of players resting was not the issue. Kawhi did play too little, and he should play more. Pascal should probably play less.

But most importantly, Lowry absolutely needs to play more. He rested 14 minutes in this one. Team lost those minutes by 14. All of those lost points came with Kawhi, Siakam AND Gasol on the floor. That was the problem.
                      Benching might be too strong a word but there was a bit in the second half where Lowry looked dejected and Nurse took him off for awhile. Maybe to let him gather himself, but yeah, good things do happen when he's out there.

Comment

• Marc Davis is officiating? This is terrible news.

Comment

• Leggo

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                            Marc Davis is officiating? This is terrible news.
                            Just horrible.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Hopefully Nurse adjusts and Kawhi plays more. Kawhi even said it himself that he is ready for more minutes.

Comment

• The TNT pregame show is just them roasting kyle... hope he has a big bounce back game tn

Comment

Working...
                                X