Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player of the half: kyle Lowry. That one was for you t rex
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kyle well played first half

Comment

• I think TRoss is throwing free throws and didn't try to block Kyle cuz he still Toronto mans

Comment

• not a bad start i expected us to come out firing keep it up! Show em last game was a fluke

Comment

• Fuck you Davis.
            We will not be denied.

Comment

• refs ruined this game. Touch calls on one end. Nothing on the other.

Comment

• Why is Powell playing over OG

Comment

• I'm generally a calm guy and usually don't blame the refs, but jesus christ the refs are dogshit.

Comment

• A cup of tea and a piece of blueberry cheescake has calmed me down....I suggest the same for a few of you

Comment

• Good job, refs. Kept it within striking distance of the Magic beating the spread.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        Why is Powell playing over OG
                        OG is injured...

Comment

• Can you imagine Marc Davis reffing a game in the ECF with us in Boston? Fuuuuuck

Comment

• The thing I’ve been most impressed by so far this series is how we’ve guarded Vucevic. He looks lost out there
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                              Yo i was really posting under the wromg game thread this whole time. Nevertheless This is the kyle Lowry and This is the Raptors i want to see in the playoffs.
                              Yo my dude howd youd end up lost in game 78 vs Boston lol
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• well could easily be 20 pts if refs allowed us to play a regular rotation. they better smarten up 2nd half or else ACC will be looking for marc davis blood
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X