Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Maybe if fans chanted "Davis, you fix" instead of the generic "refs, you suck" he would take notice....
    This is a magnificent idea. Truly.

Comment

• We should have a much bigger lead. Need some guys other than Kawhi and Kyle to knock down their shots.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
        We should have a much bigger lead. Need some guys other than Kawhi and Kyle to knock down their shots.
        But mostly we need Kawhi and kyle
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I hope Ross wont score again outside of 22 feet because he saw tips of fingers of a midget on his face

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
            We should have a much bigger lead. Need some guys other than Kawhi and Kyle to knock down their shots.
            This is the playoffs and we are playing a decent team. I know Milwaukee blows out everyone but blowing out teams in the playoffs is not that common. Also to me between us, Milwaukee and Philly we are playing the tougher team
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry offers so much on defense you never see from Westbrook or kyrie. But y'know pointssss

Comment

• Anyone but Norm in the 3rd.

Comment

• Orlando has no inside presence at all, Marc Gasol and Siakam are closing all the lanes in front of Orlando. We just need to keep our perimeter defense as good as it is.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Good job, refs. Kept it within striking distance of the Magic beating the spread.
                    If the Magic somehow come back the refs are their MVPs of the night. Brutal.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Anyone but Norm in the 3rd.
                      Way too many minutes for my liking too. Maybe Meeks?

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                        Orlando has no inside presence at all, Marc Gasol and Siakam are closing all the lanes in front of Orlando. We just need to keep our perimeter defense as good as it is.
                        Yeah maybe avoid that Ross/FVV matchup.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Way too many minutes for my liking too. Maybe Meeks?
                          This is where I miss OG

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yo my dude howd youd end up lost in game 78 vs Boston lol
                            Some beer, a bit of whisky, and the bright idea of using my phones web browser to post comments.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Anyone but Norm in the 3rd.
                              Hopefully game 3 and 4 he shows up in the road.

Some players are more relax that way

Comment

• A very strange question here, who is better Nurse or Casey ?

Comment

Working...
                                X