Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    at least we're not Nuggets
    Don't forget warriors and Sixers. Bucks got lucky with their draw would have loved to see Blake play. See if rockets can win both home games but it's not like we're alone
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nuggets felt like fools gold all year. Too gimmicky and no true defenders. Was wondering if they would eventually get exposed.

Comment

We are the only team to ever get swept first round with homecourt, right? That’s still in play out west...would be hilarious if DeMar is on the other end of it this time
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Kawhi set the tone .... we not fucking playing with these guys. Orlando got punched hard in there face.

Orlando did take one in Toronto but hopefully this smacking puts the baby to bed

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

We are the only team to ever get swept first round with homecourt, right? That’s still in play out west...would be hilarious if DeMar is on the other end of it this time
            I felt like the Demar, Casey, Lowry core should have beaten Lebron last year. Problem was all three of them are panic type personalities. Just needed at least one of them to be a calm under pressure type guy.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I felt like the Demar, Casey, Lowry core should have beaten Lebron last year. Problem was all three of them are panic type personalities. Just needed at least one of them to be a calm under pressure type guy.
              Now we got 3. Kawhi, Danny and Gasol

Comment

• Jays win too, not sure anyone in Toronto cares tho. Threw a runner out at the plate to end it

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Jays win too, not sure anyone in Toronto cares tho. Threw a runner out at the plate to end it
                  went to a jays game for the first time in forever and it was literally the most boring shit i have ever had to sit through. plus there was barely anyone even there.

LETS GO RAPTORS!!!!

Comment

• Should we be giving Lin minutes? IDK about Powell and Meeks.

Comment

• I would just like to remind everyone. While he sit and hum and haw over nurse and Powell and vanvleet.....

Kawhi Leonard plays for the Toronto Raptors.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        Should we be giving Lin minutes? IDK about Powell and Meeks.
                        FVV should be offering Lin his minutes, and food off his plate.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          Should we be giving Lin minutes? IDK about Powell and Meeks.
                          It doesn't matter whichever of them plays, fans say the other one would be better. Each of them can only get it done in short spurts, that's why they're bench players or cut

Comment

• Now this was the statement game Raptors needed. Should have been Game #1, but now we are playing Raptor basketball (exception the 3P%).

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

You're completely off-base here, slaw. Like Keon said, Kawhi's top 5 status derives from his 2-way value on the defensive end, not as a takeover score-at-will guy, like Durant or prime Lebron. This is nothing new. And who is taking shots at the other guys? Obviously, FVV is getting the brunt, but Lowry's got to step up and make winning plays and make shots. If not, he's putting a ton of pressure on Siakam. Even Gasol can't escape blame here even though he had a decent game, since he has the ball in his hands a ton.

You just took a shot at Nurse, which I'm agreeing with. Kawhi can't sub himself in a game when the other team is going on a run. Nurse's explanation of the Kawhi being "stuck at the scorers table" was beyond lame. I bit of the rookie coach showing there. I mean, even if Nurse didn't want to sub in Kawhi, you still have every reason to use your timeout just to break the flow & re-group.
                              How would you rate Kawhi's offensive capabilities now? Call me crazy but he seemed like a "takeover score-at-will guy" tonight.

Comment

• Weird Stat. Green 0 - 3 3P, 0 - 4 FG as he missed a bunny. Seemed his feet were not set on his 3-ball. In any case he has the 0 on his back for this one game.

Comment

Working...
                                X