Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So just to confirm were going to just continue here for our game 2 comments?

Comment

• Sounds good to me. Otherwise whoever restarts the game 2 thread will be busy make new ones each day for a little while

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Sounds good to me. Otherwise whoever restarts the game 2 thread will be busy make new ones each day for a little while
        Optimistic post of the year here. After last night's loss, you really think the Raps can go on a nice run?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Optimistic post of the year here. After last night's loss, you really think the Raps can go on a nice run?
          Hahaha that's what I love about how rewind threads have been so far and are going to be. These comments are priceless.

Comment

• I'm treating this like a regular game day, just put a huge slow cooker of chili on for game time....I think I have 10 types of beer and two growlers in the basement fridge. Let's go!

One of my favourite microbreweries is doing home delivery for $4.99 with a minimum order I think the Province might close the Beer Store and LCBO at some point.....there's where you need to hoard, not TP

When they are limiting the Go Train hours, mall hours and potentially beer and LCBO, doesn't that just concentrate more shoppers into less hours???

Comment

• is this one a 8 Est. tip time?
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                is this one a 8 Est. tip time?
                Ya they said all 24 games will start at 8pm Eastern

Comment

I'm treating this like a regular game day, just put a huge slow cooker of chili on for game time....I think I have 10 types of beer and two growlers in the basement fridge. Let's go!

One of my favourite microbreweries is doing home delivery for $4.99 with a minimum order I think the Province might close the Beer Store and LCBO at some point.....there's where you need to hoard, not TP

When they are limiting the Go Train hours, mall hours and potentially beer and LCBO, doesn't that just concentrate more shoppers into less hours???
                  I asked the manager of my local grocery store this question.. at least in that grocery they shut down early so that their staff can get a head start in sanitizing the place for the next day (new regulations came in). It takes about 2 hours to do that.. and instead of paying overtime and/or forcing their staff to stay late, they are closing their stores early so they don't have to.

Perhaps these other places are doing the same thing for their staff.

Comment

I'm treating this like a regular game day, just put a huge slow cooker of chili on for game time....I think I have 10 types of beer and two growlers in the basement fridge. Let's go!

What dark beer do you recommend from thereand how do I hookup with microbrewery?

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

Ya they said all 24 games will start at 8pm Eastern

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Holy crap! I didn't even notice that.
                        ​​​Nice catching on to that. I wonder if tsn and Rogers planned that at all?

Comment

• Im watching on league pass. Did the T.V verison run a pre game or does tip start right at 8?

Comment

• For game 2, Rod Black was describing the losing of game 1 like “a sort of yearly flu they go through.”

timely

Comment

• Lowry Scores!!!!

Comment

• Watching TNT verison. These guys just said Lowry is probably the raptors 4th best player.... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X