Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tome out Raps

Comment

• Mark Davis special

Comment

• aite let me know when 2nd half start.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Freddys no where to be seen. Probably resign him to like a 2 year 5 mil a year deal?
          Just doesnt seem like he has a knack for the big moment
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This officiating is disgusting. They dont want s Canadian team to win.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              aite let me know when 2nd half start.
              Will do

Comment

• 30 sec left 1st half

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Freddys no where to be seen. Probably resign him to like a 2 year 5 mil a year deal?
                  Just doesnt seem like he has a knack for the big moment
                  I don't get why nurse is so in love with fred, Fred must have something on him or Masai. I'd rather have Lin or Meeks out there right now.

Comment

• Boring Rod & Leo

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

I don't get why nurse is so in love with fred, Fred must have something on him or Masai. I'd rather have Lin or Meeks out there right now.
                      Better yet McCaw

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                        Boring Rod & Leo
                        Why are they bothering to have the full halftime report. Might as well go right to the 3rd

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I asked the manager of my local grocery store this question.. at least in that grocery they shut down early so that their staff can get a head start in sanitizing the place for the next day (new regulations came in). It takes about 2 hours to do that.. and instead of paying overtime and/or forcing their staff to stay late, they are closing their stores early so they don't have to.

Perhaps these other places are doing the same thing for their staff.
                          Good answer, I hadn't thought about that

Comment

• NBA on YouTube is playing Blazers Rockets 2014 playoffs. Aldridge should of stayed with the Blazers

Comment

• No Mccaw sighting yet. Have to wait for garbage time.

Comment

• 2nd half soon to begin. Stay tuned. Commercials.

Comment

Working...
                                X