Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, Playoffs Round 1: Orlando Magic @ Toronto Raptors - Tuesday April 16th 8pm ET, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd half begins

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

Why are they bothering to have the full halftime report. Might as well go right to the 3rd
      Advertisers man

Comment

• Bench got out scored by 10. Need something from serge/FVV/Norm this half
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Here they come

Comment

• I can't see Rapss losing another game this series.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

What dark beer do you recommend from thereand how do I hookup with microbrewery?
              The microbrewery offering delivery service is Collective Arts. collectiveartsbrewing.com
              Maybe others are too. I like very bitter IPA's (they're not necessarily dark in colour but high in hop content/IBU's) but from there, I like Life in the Clouds and Ransack the Universe. They make IPA 1 through 12 right now just for a few months at a time and then move on. Some were excellent, some OK. Very creative brewery deeply linked to the arts community and lots of collab efforts with other breweries.

Rhyme and Reason is my favourite but they're discontinuing it after years of making it as one of their original beers

Muskoka Brewery makes some good stuff (Detour light but flavourable and Mad Tom hoppy) and so does Flying Monkeys in Barrie. Boneshaker from Amsterdam in Toronto is good.
              Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Mar 21, 2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

The microbrewery offering delivery service is Collective Arts. collectiveartsbrewing.com
                Maybe others are too. I like very bitter IPA's (they're not necessarily dark in colour but high in hop content/IBU's) but from there, I like Life in the Clouds and Ransack the Universe. They make IPA 1 through 12 right now just for a few months at a time and then move on. Some were excellent, some OK. Very creative brewery deeply linked to the arts community and lots of collab efforts with other breweries.

Rhyme and Reason is my favourite but they're discontinuing it after years of making it as one of their original beers

Muskoka Brewery makes some good stuff (Detour light but flavourable and Mad Tom hoppy) and so does Flying Monkeys in Barrie. Boneshaker from Amsterdam in Toronto is good.
                Hey thanks for replying. Have to check it out.

Comment

• Raps have this one wrapped up. Time to go to Disney Land

Comment

• Just checking back in after dinner with the lady.

90-66... Bada boom

Comment

• Not being greedy but FVV can't hit anything.

Comment

• Kloe

Comment

• Shut up MCW.

Comment

• Eric Moreland giving us some huge minutes late here. He could be a big factor going forward.

Comment

• WOAH... Lin hit a shot??

I don’t remember that.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Eric Moreland giving us some huge minutes late here. He could be a big factor going forward.
                                Shut down JE.

Comment

Working...
                                X