M.L. Square - Raptors party announced for ALL games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wallz wrote: View Post
    Would have liked just a red claw on the front of the red shirt, too much writing on these ones
    homage to the past
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

gametime wrote: View Post
      need to give everyone purple shirts

Comment

gametime wrote: View Post
        Is this legit? The Rock have a home game on Friday so I can't imagine this pic is real. With the price of playoff tickets I would expect a nicer shirt too lol.
        There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

Correct. They were all over twitter today, with what look to be white towels as well...

Comment

http://youtu.be/EhpnpHG1H9Q

http://youtu.be/IJhVYmfOA8Q

Comment

i agree that theres too much shit going on the shirt. and why the fuck are these also cobranded with drakes shitty label? jesus christ.

Comment

these videos looking alot better then those half-assed tsn playoff teasers!
                "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

Hey shouldn't that be renamed Raptor Square.........for the playoffs at least?

Comment

How about a huge Raptors flag similar to what the Leafs did last year in the playoffs? The design would be the Red and White Canadian flag, with the Raptor Claw in the middle.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                      If you can recall the 2007 playoffs, the shirts and and the theme for the playoffs was all about red. The home crowd was a sea of bright, beaming red, fitting with the slogan, "Let's Go Red, Let's Go Raptors." It looked really cool and all, but the Raptors wear white at home, and New Jersey elected to wear red in that first round. It looked a bit strange, having an entire stadium decked out in the colour of the away team. I think I even remember Richard Jefferson commenting on how silly the slogan felt, "Let's Go Red", as if the ACC was rooting for the Nets.

White, with red accents (like the home jerseys), definitely makes most sense. If and when we play home games in the playoffs potentially against Chicago, Washington or Miami, teams that wear red road jerseys, it'll make a lot more sense.
                      The home team actually chooses the jerseys thy just dropped the ball against the nets. Even though they are the home team, they can choose to wear the road jerseys and force the visitor to wear their home jerseys.

Comment

buckets wrote: View Post
                        these videos looking alot better then those half-assed tsn playoff teasers!
                        Most definitely. Here's the latest one released today:

http://youtu.be/qPRx4Uv9Zic

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Hey shouldn't that be renamed Raptor Square.........for the playoffs at least?
                          MLSE = Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment

But I agree.. that would be really cool actually.

Comment

full promo:

http://youtu.be/I9xnS9EJmRU

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              i agree that theres too much shit going on the shirt. and why the fuck are these also cobranded with drakes shitty label? jesus christ.
                              Why do you think? Perhaps maybe because he's played a central role in this entire re-branding process? Just take a chill pill, bro.

Comment

afrocarter wrote: View Post
                                Why do you think? Perhaps maybe because he's played a central role in this entire re-branding process? Just take a chill pill, bro.
                                unless you think slapping the OVO logo all over raptors stuff is considered 'rebranding' he does not have a 'central role'. Sid Lee does. nor do the PLAYOFFS have ANYTHING to do with drake.

Comment

Working...
                                X