Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    I guess I shouldn't expect different but I'm surprised how negative the board is. Siakam was great. Lowry/Green were very good. Gasol was excellent until the refs took him out of it and let Vucevic back in it. The defence was spectacular for long stretches. And they had control until a late run by Orlando. All of that and a massive free throw disparity and a poor game from Kawhi. I mean, good for the Magic for fighting back continually but Raps were clearly the better team all night.

I thought Raps played good all things considered. Yeah, the offence sputtered at times but it never faltered entirely. And the best news is that there is definitely another level for this team. I'm pretty happy with the win. Looking forward to Kawhi's bounce back game 4.
    Agree with the bold. Norm and Ibaka also both made nice contributions. If they can give that every game, then we're going to be in good shape.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    ESPN Headline " 'He's unbelievable': Pascal Siakam's postseason star turn " followed by a game 3 article which talks about Siakam's amazing story.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ason-star-turn

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Lin might be worth giving some minutes to. Bench is shit.
    just play mccaw. FVV shouldn't be subbing in for Danny g. check norm or pat in for Danny and only play FVV minutes when Lowry on the bench. freds not giving us any offense so might as well have a good defender out there.

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Lin might be worth giving some minutes to. Bench is shit.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    I guess I shouldn't expect different but I'm surprised how negative the board is. Siakam was great. Lowry/Green were very good. Gasol was excellent until the refs took him out of it and let Vucevic back in it. The defence was spectacular for long stretches. And they had control until a late run by Orlando. All of that and a massive free throw disparity and a poor game from Kawhi. I mean, good for the Magic for fighting back continually but Raps were clearly the better team all night.

I thought Raps played good all things considered. Yeah, the offence sputtered at times but it never faltered entirely. And the best news is that there is definitely another level for this team. I'm pretty happy with the win. Looking forward to Kawhi's bounce back game 4.
    Yeah its beautiful to watch the starters play defense right now. A lot of teams get props for gimmicky defenses but this team is legit.

Orlando also plays good defense to make games close but when you consider game one they shot the lights out and game two Tony Brothers it easily could not be close right now.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Two down, two to go, keep it up Scraptor.

I thought this was a solid win in the face of some adversity. Some of that adversity was self inflicted, but still. Kawhi having an off game just wrecks the offence. Great job by Pascal stepping up to carry the team, Lowry too especially late with some game clinching plays. Hopefully Kawhi feels better soon, him going well makes everything infinitely easier.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

A statement of what is happening is not a judgment, it's just an observation. What you did there was a judgment.

Lame recognize lame.
    ya he didnt score well....its a fact....but he was sick

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

My man, Lowry had 12 points (just 2 below his career average) vs zero in game 1. Finished with a double double on this one (though slightly lower +/- compared to game 1)
    At one point he was 1 - 5. He hit a big step back 3 late in the 4Q. He was certainly closer to game 2 Lowry. We do have a problem with FVV when he subs for Kyle. He is not even making easy lay-ups. He missed two gimmes and after the first one TRoss drilled a 3. A 5 point swing. He also missed one to close the half. He had some bad turnovers (2) as well. All said he was a -11, practically the only Raptor with a negative +/- (only other was Meeks, he was -3 in 2 mins. PT)

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    How do you post a tweet on bizarro RR again?
    WITH SQUARE BRACKETS, NOT THESE SEXY CURVY ONES... (tweet)your copied twitter link(/tweet)

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    Ball wrote: View Post
    Gotta give props to Ross though. He's really grown up since he was on the Raptors.
    Absolutely. I really wanted to try and get him when it looked like the Magic weren't making the playoffs. Ross has been fantastic for them this series/season.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Lowry was similar to game 1 Lowry scoring wise. Was great overall, but just couldn't hit a bucket (which is weird since he hit that first 3 to start the game). That rebound/tip pass to Danny was amazing stuff.

My man, Lowry had 12 points (just 2 below his career average) vs zero in game 1. Finished with a double double on this one (though slightly lower +/- compared to game 1)

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    How do you post a tweet on bizarro RR again?

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

well he still shouldn't be going 1 on 4 fastbreak when we're up late in a game trying to run clock and get a good look
    That was Norm I think?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Ha Ha Ha Ha! YOU are judging KAWH? That is so fucking funny I could shoot wine out my nose. YOU judging Kawhi??? A fucking lame keyboard warrior judging a guaranteed hall of fame basketball player and the best Raptor to ever wear the jersey. OMG. Made my night.
    A statement of what is happening is not a judgment, it's just an observation. What you did there was a judgment.

Lame recognize lame.
    Last edited by golden; Fri Apr 19, 2019, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X