Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Kawhi is playing so dumb tonight. Forcing everything. smh.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha! YOU are judging KAWH? That is so fucking funny I could shoot wine out my nose. YOU judging Kawhi??? A fucking lame keyboard warrior judging a guaranteed hall of fame basketball player and the best Raptor to ever wear the jersey. OMG. Made my night.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    We conquered Davis and Brothers! Hopefully we don't see them again ever.. or at least until round 2. My god that was another terribly reffed game. The ticky tack fouls.. the bad calls. Just horrible.

Kawhi goes from Jordan to DeMar (sorry DeMar). Heard he was sick but still that was pretty bad. He forced his shot way too much in this one. I liked that he kicked the ball out a few times in the first half.. but in that 4th quarter he just wanted to take everything and bricked everything while doing it.

Not sure what we would have done with Pascal this season. He's playing like a hall of famer. 30/11. And it looked so easy.. against one of the toughest defensive teams in the league. Watch out NBA!

Lowry was similar to game 1 Lowry scoring wise. Was great overall, but just couldn't hit a bucket (which is weird since he hit that first 3 to start the game). That rebound/tip pass to Danny was amazing stuff.

Another Fred stinker tonight. What can you do but hope he gets a little of his mojo back. Feels like he's overthinking everything. And no idea why we had him on Ross in the 4th there. Ross just shoots over him. I thought McCaw was healthy and available?

Was really worried when Vuc scored like 12-14 straight buckets in the 3rd, but Nurse's talk in his timeout must have done wonders.. Raps immediately went on some crazy run. Serge held his ground on defense. Great performance even though he bricked a lot of his open shots.

Stole home court back. We probably won't have to see Brothers or Davis again. And Kawhi had a horrible, horrible game. So chances of winning in 5 for me have gone way up despite only winning by 5 tonight.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

And if that is the calls we're getting in this series we have no hope in hell in further series. We must learn how to play through this cause it's not going to stop.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Nick mentions that Kawhi has been under the weather the last couple of days, with no/limited practice time. Might have been an impact
    That could be a factor, but if so keep moving it to teammates don't try and force it so much, lot's of iso;s ending with flat jumpers. Just not a smart game IMO. They played him physical and he wasn't getting any calls so maybe pass?

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    On a good note..a win is a win and Paskim Siakim become slowly a Legendary and let's all enjoy the ride...

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Let's hope Nurse makes the adjustment but I know it won't happen.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Through three games the total free throw attempts are 67-41 Orlando. Points in the paint are 136-98 Toronto
    And if that is the calls we're getting in this series we have no hope in hell in further series. We must learn how to play through this cause it's not going to stop.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

It's not just claw.
    Half the posters here spend most of their comments hacking on FVV or primarily Nurse. It's so tiresome when guys are just looking for any reason to be negative on a constant basis in a W....
    But what do you expect when Nurse is doing dumb shit and so is Fred. Obviously we're gonna say something negative if what they're doing is negative.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

You should at least say "my bad" and retract this lol
    Okay my bad. I was wrong about Fred playing more than Danny. Danny just needs to play more than 33 minutes.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Through three games the total free throw attempts are 67-41 Orlando. Points in the paint are 136-98 Toronto

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Next game on Easter Sunday at 7:00
    I would have preferred a day game insteady of competing with Easter, family, spiral ham and leg of lamb .... they gonna be mad

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    So Raps win close game, switch to Leafs, lol and behold Leafs win a close game, have to switch to T F C , looks like another close win. lol and behold the Toronto trifecta!

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Nick mentions that Kawhi has been under the weather the last couple of days, with no/limited practice time. Might have been an impact
    I was wondering about that...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X