Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COME ON, IT'S GAME DAY!
    Happy Easter weekend everyone

Comment

Looks like Zion Williamson isn't a curse like Drake
      Even Charles Barkley booted the guaranteed win promise.

Comment

Refs don't matter. Just look at Kawhi's face. It's over already.

Comment

All three games last night were won by teams that won the first quarter. GSW took control early and stayed solid until it was over. Looking for a big Q1 for Raps in Game 3....

Comment

If we play defense at least as well as Orlando does, there’s no way they can keep up with us offensively. As long as we don’t let up defensively this will be a clean win
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Short sleeves while the person in front of him and behind him are in a hoodie/jacket? I like it, that's a man of the NORTH. He stay.

Comment

No more 3-day waits between games till the second round.

Let's get down to business.

Comment

Ah a road playoff game. 4 words - Don't. Get. Blown. Out.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kawhi hates the sun confirm.

He's staying

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      COME ON, IT'S GAME DAY!
                      Happy Easter weekend everyone
                      Absolutely pumped. Hoping for a solid road win by playing tough D, take care of the ball, Lowry continue to be aggressive and guys other than Kawhi start hitting open 3's, Last game Siakam, Green, Powell, FVV, Meeks combined to hit only a single 3P FG between them (1 - 17?)...that will not be the case tonight. Go Raps Go.

Comment

Really looking forward to this game. The only thing I'm dreading is hearing Leo say "Simple basketball" or "you know you're gonna get the ball back so you can pass" or "give it to the big fella". That and his constant praising of the Magic players and being mad when they make a mistake.

Comment

Pretty quiet for a game day. Everyone afraid to jinx things by saying I WANT TO SEE A BLOWOUT.

Well, I'm not. I absolutely expect the Raptors to pick up where they left off, except with more confidence.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                            Pretty quiet for a game day. Everyone afraid to jinx things by saying I WANT TO SEE A BLOWOUT.

Well, I'm not. I absolutely expect the Raptors to pick up where they left off, except with more confidence.
                            Yeah, I'm intrigued to see what the Magic try tactically to free up Vooch, but if the Raptors keep it simple like last game it won't matter. If the Raptors keep their foot on the gas every game is a comfortable win for the rest of the series.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Kawhi hates the sun confirm.

He's staying

Comment

Awesome, the man taking the photo is getting the 'wtf you doing man' look. Interesting to see what Orlando tries to do to a) try and contain Kawhi b) get it's offence flowing. Similarly, does Nurse throw a few wrinkles into the game plan. We do have McCaw available, however I wouldn't want to see all 4 or 5 bench guys playing at the same time as our offence tends to go AWOL. Nurse did that often in the reg. season and it typically was a disaster. I don't see it happening tonight as so far, Nurse has used a 9-man rotation with the ninth man, Meeks, getting very limited minutes.

It's time to take this series over.

Comment

Working...
                                X