Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck fvv on Ross again?
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Kawhi is getting hacked .Wtf is this. Nurse should a Pop
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Kawhi understandably frustrated he cant get a call
        This is where Nurse has to grow a pair and protect his superstar. Can't allow the opposition to get overly physical with your star players.

Comment

• Pull a Pop *
          Abbas wrote:

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Kawhi is playing so dumb tonight. Forcing everything. smh.
            Hes been getting robbed of a whistle. Not like hes not gettimg to the rim..

you didn't bring your A game tonight golden. Hopefully you can find it as the game goes on
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              fuck fvv on Ross again?
              Danny in foul trouble
              OG is our king

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yes hes fast..probably smart to make that switch.. and yet Lowry is doing a great job on the superior player, Fournier. I know you dont like kyle but anybody who can watch him and think his defense is lacking is either dumb deaf or blind
                Agreed.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Its BS how the nba tries to keep us down with lop sided officiating.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

Danny in foul trouble
                    gimme mccaw of norm FVV proved he can't even contest Ross shots

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yes hes fast..probably smart to make that switch.. and yet Lowry is doing a great job on the superior player, Fournier. I know you dont like kyle but anybody who can watch him and think his defense is lacking is either dumb deaf or blind
                      Let's be real, though. Lowry hasn't been a good or even average on-ball defender for 3-4 years now. He rarely fights through or over screens and gets bumped off at the slightest contact, setting off help immediately.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

gimme mccaw of norm FVV proved he can't even contest Ross shots
                        Yeah, especially on Ross at home, stopping him from getting hot is key. Gotta have a good long defender on him right off the bat, can't let him get hot shooting over FVV.

Comment

• I want to see mccaw play tonight . He should guard tross
                          Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Man, Siakam is a great player, he always makes the right decision.

Comment

• MCW gonna fuck around and poke the bear. keeps trying to punk Lowry

Comment

• Lol the MCW staredown

Comment

Working...
                                X