Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowd is going and the Orlando players are feeding off of it. Just hold them off, they won’t be able to sustain this energy
    OG is our king

Comment

• Gotta run something to get Kawhi going out of this timeout.

Love how Marc is playing.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
        Ibaka + Lowry is such a different level than Ibaka + FVV. We should be really trying to maximizing Ibaka's minutes with Lowry, but the rotations are never quite doing that.
        He's playing like shit all together in my opinion. Better with Kyle yes but not by enough for it to make a difference. He can't even hit that mid range jumper anymore
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• give me some mccaw!!! our role players have been shit gotta mix things up
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Next level defense by Lowry on that Ross blow-by. Right, Keon?
            Your posts aren't getting any better. Might have to sub you out for the claw reborn soon
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Not looking like a team going deep right now...especially with this hideous bench...

Comment

• I feel as FVV should only play limited minutes. Especially not when tross is on
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Yea Kawhi is playing dumb
                  No he isn't. If he stops pushing after a series of horrendous no calls, THAT becomes the narrative for the game, he has to force them to either make calls, of continue sucking.... I prefer a guy like him stays aggressive for now.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Your posts aren't getting any better. Might have to sub you out for the claw reborn soon
                    Just make sure you keep some starters in
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      Officiating is terrible. They dont even try to hide it anymore
                      Only on Kawhi but he needs to realize they aren't calling that and stop forcing it
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Can't believe it but Tony Brothers has called a decent game so far. BUT IT'S STILL EARLY
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Jesus, all went downhill with Van Vleet
                          It was moreso that Pascal is the only guy cooking and he finally had to sit

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                            Not looking like a team going deep right now...especially with this hideous bench...
                            Bad bench but the coach has to do a better job of staggering mins.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Only on Kawhi but he needs to realize they aren't calling that and stop forcing it
                              see, I think the opposite, I want him to push it

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

Just make sure you keep some starters in
                                Please god not that RR version of Nurse

Comment

Working...
                                X