Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawhi really is forcing it, more than the Magic are fouling him. He has to smarten up.

Comment

• you can t let Ross get open looks like that
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Real Q: Does Leo know what molest means?

Comment

• FFV Play defence. Do something!!

Comment

• Nurse needs to learn that when you put in lineups that lose momentum and let other teams go on runs that team develops confidence. And a player or team with a lot of confidence becomes hard to stop. He NEEDS to stop playing these 1 starter bench lineups.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Nurse needs to learn that when you put in lineups that lose momentum and let other teams go on runs that team develops confidence. And a player or team with a lot of confidence becomes hard to stop. He NEEDS to stop playing these 1 starter bench lineups.
              But he is still experimenting

Comment

• After time out play by moron nurse is an iso kawhi

idiot

Comment

• Leo quit telling us what Orlando has to do. Kawhi jumper is off tonight.

Comment

• Okay this lineup is losing sooo many shooters
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• bro nurse FVV can not guard Ross. .
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This was a decent lead but Nurse rolled out his one starter line up with idiot Fred running the show and all effort went for naught by the starters

Comment

• Kawhi is playing like the beginning of the year. All ISO, outside the flow of the offense. Nurse has to talk to him at half-time and get back to playing team ball.

Comment

• FVV can't conttibute...

Comment

• Well we pretty much played the slow and physical game that Orlando wanted. Hopefully, we can close strong and make some adjustments.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

But he is still experimenting
                                I was one of the few that never thought it would stop. I was hoping but I always had a bad feeling

Comment

Working...
                                X