Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Leafs are getting butchered by the refs too....god damn its hard playing in toronto
    American advertisers dont want Canadian teams anywhere near the finals...

Comment

• Lowry 3 points.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• These mental lapses or just ineptness of this rookie coach can survive against a much less experienced and much less talented team. Clifford is a tactician, making the best of what he have in front of him.

But versus teams in the later rounds, this is when this coach will unravel.

Comment

• Make some adjustments and play better. Please
          OG is our king

Comment

• Toronto is winning. You all need to shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Nurse can screw around with terrible bench lineups and give role players freedom they don't deserve because our starting lineup is just so totally dominant... even when Kawhi is having an off night.

Comment

• But I believe Kawhi will get it together. Nurse is more my worry. He literally gave back a double digit lead with that bench and he consistently does that. Why is it so hard for him to stagger the minutes so two starters are always in the game. Holy!
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  These mental lapses or just ineptness of this rookie coach can survive against a much less experienced and much less talented team. Clifford is a tactician, making the best of what he have in front of him.

But versus teams in the later rounds, this is when this coach will unravel.
                  I am certain i blocked your ass..... i guess ya gotta re-block every day?

Comment

• Kawhi 5 turnovers in the first half. Wow

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      Goddamnit, they give up the easiest hail-mary spot on the court.
                      Right like it's Ross and no one tried to contest that at all
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• C'mon Kawhi another turnover...that's 5. How can you have 5 turnovers. That's not being smart.
                        Last edited by Zak24gege; Fri Apr 19, 2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Not sure about the grip on those New Balances, Kawhi lost his footing a few times already.

Comment

• shit 1st Half yet were still up. like to see us run more plays for marc maybe some pick and pops with him and pascal. FVV needs his minutes reduced he can't guard Ross. Danny norm and pat should be the only guys who matchup with him. kawhi shot just isn't their right now I'd say drive the basket but he hasn't been getting any calls. hopefully we can start to get a whistle in the 2nd half
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Kawhi the only superstar not getting superstar calls.

Comment

• Would like to see McCaw get some minutes in the end of the 3rd quarter when Ross checks in.

Comment

Working...
                                X