Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawhi and Lowry combined 13 points on 4-15 shooting, and we are up 2 on the road. At least one of them should start scoring more in the second half
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ross is spot on brand.

Fucking Love Terry

Comment

• If we keep this defence, Orlando will not hold its ground.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Nurse can screw around with terrible bench lineups and give role players freedom they don't deserve because our starting lineup is just so totally dominant... even when Kawhi is having an off night.
          It seems it is now a habit, it has become second nature for him. Got used to trying too much outside of the box thinking.

What is more frustrating that the assistant coaches dont at least wake him up off his stupor.

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
            Kawhi the only superstar not getting superstar calls.
            This....and there is no excuse, nothing the NBA can say or justify. When we only had B-level stars thy could hide it, now, its just bullshit.

Comment

• Gasol has been a monster this series
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Would like to see McCaw get some minutes in the end of the 3rd quarter when Ross checks in.
                yes!!!!!! we keep playing Jodie in first half a then nothing in the 2nd give his mins to mccaw and only play FVV to spell Lowry. I don't want to see kyle and FVV share the floor
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• So no one took me up on pitching in together to put FVV on a cruise effective immediately. I get it, that's costly.

I bet donuts to dollars he'd fit in a small FedEx box, let's just pool up some dollars for air freight to Thailand.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

I am certain i blocked your ass..... i guess ya gotta re-block every day?
                    Bleep

left it there for a few sec so you can read it oh wait you cant lol

Comment

• Gasol and Skills killin it.

Kawhi has to try to get it going off ball, they arent giving him anything off the dribble

Comment

• ESPN halftime show is talking about the Lakers coaching search. GTFO we have a playoff basketball game going on
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          Kawhi 5 turnovers in the first half. Wow
                          That was the worst half he's played all year.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Our superstar needs to pass the ball.

Comment

• Clifford made an adjustment to clamp Kawhi yet this coach is still 24 minutes away to counter.

After time out play remained an Iso for Kawhi.

moron

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Gasol has been a monster this series
                                Absolutely massive. Legally adopted Vucevic as his son.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X