Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 3, Playoffs Round 1: Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - Friday, April 19th 7pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That lowry 3 feels like the dagger.

Comment

• Wow where is Danny?

turnover by Van vleet

Comment

• can you take out FVV please? his time is done.

Comment

• Good timeout by Nurse

Comment

• Take Fred out.

Comment

• Why im getting called out around here because this coach is just dumb

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Siakam carrying us offensively, Gasol carrying us defensively. If we win this game it’s because of them
                yep going to demand a spicy max... signing kawhi has changed for us now...

Comment

• this migh5 actually be Kawhis worst game as a raptors yet the Magic still can't hang
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Naw Kawhi is playing fucking dumb. The man helped and then left the corner wide the fuck open when it was DJ augustin there LOL. I can't
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• VanVleet is so fucking bad. Get Green in there.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It would he nice to have OG in for Powell, just a much better defender.

Comment

• I'd play Meeks over FVV in this series. Orlando is Freddy's kryptonite team.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            this migh5 actually be Kawhis worst game as a raptors yet the Magic still can't hang
                            Naw his 1st game vs. the Spurs was his worst game as a Raptor. He's still making huge defensive plays for us right now.

Comment

• Left nut on the table Van Vleet still wont get sub during the timeout but after

Comment

• Raps taking this 4-1

Comment

Working...
                                X